where to buy... cupcake (muffin) pans

bradhapa

Registered
I am trying to find cupcake or muffin baking pans. Has anyone bought these here? As a last resort, does anyone know someone coming from the States (in the next week or so) who might not mind bringing a cupcake baking pan with them?Gracias!Brad

Hi, you can go to any Miloft ( I am not sure what their name is now) thye have stores on Cabildo. They are everywhere. The tin/aluminum is what you are looking for right? In the US the metal muffin pans are still around but the thing is everyone who loves to cook has converted to silicone ones - and those I adore! Easy to clean and easy to pack - kindda expensive - it comes from France the really good ones.

Great! And I think I'm only a few blocks from that store. Muchas gracias!Brad

Haha! I brought mine with me from the States. It was my grandmother´s because I was really missing muffins last year. Sadly, I discovered, though, what I THOUGHT were muffin wrappers at Carrefour were actually much smaller than standard US muffin size. Anyone find paper muffin cups that FIT!?

For such good you can go to any casa de reposteria or casa de cotillon and you will get all your supplies such as wrappers, frostings, pans, etc ( use the search on this forum to find addresses )

emilyr said:
Haha! I brought mine with me from the States. It was my grandmother´s because I was really missing muffins last year. Sadly, I discovered, though, what I THOUGHT were muffin wrappers at Carrefour were actually much smaller than standard US muffin size. Anyone find paper muffin cups that FIT!?

lol -- smaller than standard US size?!? I think it's more that US size is larger than the rest of the world! (Hence the people as well!)

Get the silicone ones from Carrefour, Falabella or even Easy and you don't need any paper cups.

Back