Where to buy electrodomesticos?

I receive their weekly emails about the house sales on the weekend for years. Never had a problem with the site.

I just bought a new stove for one of my apartments a few weeks ago. The cheapest and easiest option was surprisingly on MercadoLibre. It couldn't have been easier and the price was better than in the store. They kept me in the loop on delivery and got the MEP using my Visa card from USA.

Garbarino did not "go bust last year".
I stand corrected then ....
You're already getting about a 70% discount, it's called the Blue Dollar discount
This is a rather adventurous calculation you are making here ... Are you taking the difference between the blue and the official and dividing this by the official? If the blue is double the official rate, then you get to a discount of 100% (i.e. free)? On top of that, why would the official rate bear any relevance to me. It is pure fiction.

Anyway, I thought I might give a quick update / summary on how I proceeded. I ended up buying almost all my stuff in Delta (https://delta.com.ar/delta/). This store offers stuff on Mercado Libre, so I contacted them directly. Compared to ML, I got an additional discount (5-10%). I could then deposit the cash in their bank (ICBC) [for deposits no DNI is required] and two days all the stuff was delivered to my door (no delivery cost).
NB: the communication was via Whatsapp and the attention was excellent.

In average, these prices are probably around 20% below Fravega, Garbarino, Rodo etc.

I stand corrected then ....

This is a rather adventurous calculation you are making here ... Are you taking the difference between the blue and the official and dividing this by the official? If the blue is double the official rate, then you get to a discount of 100% (i.e. free)? On top of that, why would the official rate bear any relevance to me. It is pure fiction.

Anyway, I thought I might give a quick update / summary on how I proceeded. I ended up buying almost all my stuff in Delta (https://delta.com.ar/delta/). This store offers stuff on Mercado Libre, so I contacted them directly. Compared to ML, I got an additional discount (5-10%). I could then deposit the cash in their bank (ICBC) [for deposits no DNI is required] and two days all the stuff was delivered to my door (no delivery cost).
NB: the communication was via Whatsapp and the attention was excellent.

In average, these prices are probably around 20% below Fravega, Garbarino, Rodo etc.
Thanks for posting about this website. Can I ask what you ended up buying on there? Where they brand name stuff? What is their warranty policy compared with stores? This is great to know and will bookmark the site.

Thanks for posting about this website. Can I ask what you ended up buying on there? Where they brand name stuff? What is their warranty policy compared with stores? This is great to know and will bookmark the site.
I bought a washing machine, a TV, a microwave. I was also about to buy a secarropas, but they just ran out of stock. Brands i bought was 2xSamsung and a Philco.

If you go to their website, you see there are various guarantee options. Personally i buy good brands, don’t buy additional protection, and hope for the best.

I bought a washing machine, a TV, a microwave. I was also about to buy a secarropas, but they just ran out of stock. Brands i bought was 2xSamsung and a Philco.

If you go to their website, you see there are various guarantee options. Personally i buy good brands, don’t buy additional protection, and hope for the best.
Thanks for that follow-up info. I follow your chain of thought. I typically always buy brand name items as I find they are better quality and last longer. I will definitely try that website. Thanks again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicoenarg Expat Life 7
Back