Where To Buy Kale In B.a.??

You know where you sip your ice cold Frappucinos in air conditioned comfort at Patio Bullrich - just look out the window and you'll see a poor woman selling fruit in the oppressive heat from a table on the corner as her young toddler sits all day on the steaming sidewalk because she can't afford to pay for his school. That woman's abusive ex husband who used to dabble in narco trafficking has now turned his hand to the far more lucrative kale trade. Tell him I said hi.

Ninina Bakery in Palermo Soho has kale smoothies and kale caesar salad that's pretty decent! Not sure where they buy it from though..

You know where you sip your ice cold Frappucinos in air conditioned comfort at Patio Bullrich - just look out the window and you'll see a poor woman selling fruit in the oppressive heat from a table on the corner as her young toddler sits all day on the steaming sidewalk because she can't afford to pay for his school. That woman's abusive ex husband who used to dabble in narco trafficking has now turned his hand to the far more lucrative kale trade. Tell him I said hi.
I was so touched by what you wrote, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat kale again.

I was so touched by what you wrote, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat kale again.
If you thought the worst thing about kale was that it was just another conduit through which insufferable food elitists of rich industrialised countries indulge their ever deepening narcissistic obsessions over their own life expectancy you'd be wrong. Read up about blood kale - Charles Taylor unleashed a tempest of savagery upon his own country and Sierra Leone, which would eventually take root in Ivory Coast and Guinea all as a consequence of the kale trade, it's filthy, terrible stuff. Of course if you read the pro-kale mainstream media you will never find anything about this.

Back