Where To Find Pure Grass-Fed Beef Asado

Some people can tell if the beef is grass fed by looking at the marbling.

I can tell if grass fed just by chewing and savouring the juice flowing out of each chew!
Among the beef connoisseurs, they all saying that Uruguay produces one of the best tasting beefs. Anyone in the know?

Lots of restaurants boast only grass fed meat. There is no way to be sure though and I won't pretend to be able to tell the difference between a tasty bife from a feedlot cow and a pastizal. I can definitely tell high quality from the tasteless crap that's ever more prevalent So as long as it's yummy, I don't really care if it started guzzling down Monsanto's GMO maize directly from mommy's udder.

Monsato doesnt make corn to feed to cows...
secondly god bless monosato, with out them billions will starve. quite litterally.

i dont know about the marbling, it might be that its just a certain breed rather then raising it. I mean Kobe Beef is not grass fed but the breeding gives it the marble shape.
Speaking of which does anyone know which is better? great asado or Kobe beef?

Lets all run out and buy up some spleens. But how do I know which cow the spleen came from. Or what the hell does a sweet spleen taste like? Or is that a cow spleen or a pig spleen?

no, thats not the conclusion to draw, a spleen should not have gloucuse in it, thats simple physiology. sugar doesnt grow freely in nature.
secondly it doesnt tell you about a certian cow but the general line of cows, because most lines use the same cow quality from the same supplier.
i dont know how pig's spleen came in, though i would be happy to try.

a sweet spleen tastes sweet. Sweet is the taste experienced from foods such as sugar, fruits, bread if u have enough spit, some vegetables, also from stivia. the taste of sweetness is the reaction to a chemical in all such foods - except stivia and aspertime (which are unusual in nature)- called carbohydrate. when it interacts with the tongue and with the an enzyme in the spit the sensation of sweetness is felt.

i dont know about the marbling, it might be that its just a certain breed rather then raising it. I mean Kobe Beef is not grass fed but the breeding gives it the marble shape.
Speaking of which does anyone know which is better? great asado or Kobe beef?

Grass fed beef tends to be much less marbled than grain fed beef.

I'd rather have kobe beef than any meat I've had in Argentina so far. You can buy Argentine 'kobe' which is japanese wagyu crossed with Aberdeen angus. It's good, not kobe good, but still better than most, and it's much cheaper than other fake 'kobe' and a tiny fraction of the price of real kobe.

Monsato doesnt make corn to feed to cows...
secondly god bless monosato, with out them billions will starve. quite litterally.

Really? I thought that feed lot cows ate corn as well as barley and wheat. Shows what I know. I like my cows already dead; easier to cook and less smelly.

Philip - so where do i find Wagyu/Aberdeen meat?
cows will be fed barley and wheat and corn and almost anything from bone meal to coconut feed, soy is ideal for feed. hence Monsato DOES work on making soy that is better to feed to cows.
mostly pigs eat corn by the way.

We have a herd of Herefords which are all grass fed. I know very little about it as it's the wife who deals with it and I just do what I'm told. All I do know is thank God it's more of a hobby than a business as the returns are derisory as they end up being sold as normal cattle rather than free range/grass fed for a premium.I believe you can get certification for raising grass fed cattle but it's only if you are a big producer and all a bit of a faff.
The industry is in a mess, no wonder the quality of beef has declined greatly.

Philip - so where do i find Wagyu/Aberdeen meat?
cows will be fed barley and wheat and corn and almost anything from bone meal to coconut feed, soy is ideal for feed. hence Monsato DOES work on making soy that is better to feed to cows.
mostly pigs eat corn by the way.

http://carneswagyu.com.ar

Back