Where To Find Pure Grass-Fed Beef Asado

You guys craving for Royal Wagyu meats? I had this slab of meat back home in Hokkaido. The cattle farmer took me for a tour of his ranch whre he raises the famed kind of Wagyus. You can prepare its glorious meats anyway you imagined, on the barbie or hot
plates, or in Sukiyaki or on top of Domburi, they are so fabulous!
9_2__1_1.jpg

Farmwagyu1(1).jpg

Ladyandribeye.jpg
Say what you will about Kobi Beef. But that chunk of meat shown above is loaded with FAT. [which produces allot of flavor and allot of blocked arteries] I'll take free range, thank you. Or better yet Bison.

To find grass fed beef you must buy a free range cow and have it slaughtered in your presence . :D Most if not all cattle is fattened in feed lots before going to Liniers Market.

Looks Beautiful HA, are those cows descendants of the steer from Montana that the USA "gifted" after the unpleasantness?

Looks Beautiful HA, are those cows descendants of the steer from Montana that the USA "gifted" after the unpleasantness?

Not sure but certainly not..The Wagyu means, ( Japanese Cows ) they are bred by crossing diffrent types of cows for centuries in the land of rising sun, and those cows can be fed green grass or given other nutrients from feed lots but always yielding the famed marbles with in the red meat. So the "Wagyus" are very much unique to Japan. However, some AU cattle ranchers has gotten ahold of some semen sample and rasing the cheaper Australian Wagyus but the quality are very apparent acoording to experts.
mainWagyuBeefRibEyeSteak.jpg

Then the Japanese Wagyu beefs are more finely marbled.
9_2.jpg

It is a chunk of fat with some pinkish anemic meatish stuff. If I want pink I'll eat other things. And I'll do my own massage work. When it's beef.....gimme RED. [disclaimer, I have had allot of Kobi and am not impressed.]

Monsanto and JP Morgan mentioned in the same thread. hmmm. The biggest, richest entities in the world have a cheering section in the impoverished. LMAO!!!
And where did Leo mention he wanted to go in his first thread? Brazilian Amazonia to farm. Cut down some more rainforest, then spread some Round-up on it. The term hook-line-and sinker comes to mind here.

listen i care about peoples life and nutrition, if you want something else fine but don't go around calling people that enable life evil. In fact the real evil person is the one cheering against Monsanto, which creates enough food for literally billions of people to live, and the heroes that enable them to do so by finance.

And yeah my plan in the long term is to use the Amazon to solve hunger once and for all from human history.

Now if you get tired of too much beefs, then the healthy Sushi for all BAexpats.

sushi isnt healthy, its just rice - which is nuetral but still pure carbohydrate - and fish of any quality, probably filled with mercury as fish have more mercury then us mammals. i have no idea about the algea thing though.
the obvious thing would point that Cows and Sheep would be the best because there composition is closer to us then any other animal.

Back