Where To Find Pure Grass-Fed Beef Asado

Philip - thanks a bunch, 140 pesos for 450 gr!!! thats quite cheap!
Scotish - yeah, the beef industry really needs someone to make order, perhaps a banker type like JP Morgan. though u gotta ask whats the market for it...

The problem with the beef industry has been with us for a few years now because of the export taxes imposed by the government, along with the official dollar rate vs the "real" (blue) rate, and the fact that it therefore is much more profitable to grow soy than beef that fewer are raising cattle in Argentina and those that do must start thinking about feedlots to be more profitable. Another good thing Cristina has managed to destroy here with her policies. Those damned un-patriotic cattle producers...

Not to mention the problems that came as Paraguayan producers began selling to Argentina, thereby raising beef prices in Paraguay past the point that many poor can afford to buy...

I rarely buy any kind of beef now when I go to a parilla. Pork and chicken for me...

I rarely buy any kind of beef now when I go to a parilla. Pork and chicken for me...

Yes we never go to a parrilla as the prices are never reflected in the quality of food so we just make it at home. To be honest I've always thought Argentine beef was overrated.

Really? I thought that feed lot cows ate corn as well as barley and wheat. Shows what I know. I like my cows already dead; easier to cook and less smelly.
Yes they do eat corn.

You guys craving for Royal Wagyu meats? I had this slab of meat back home in Hokkaido. The cattle farmer took me for a tour of his ranch whre he raises the famed kind of Wagyus. You can prepare its glorious meats anyway you imagined, on the barbie or hot
plates, or in Sukiyaki or on top of Domburi, they are so fabulous!
9_2__1_1.jpg

Farmwagyu1(1).jpg

Ladyandribeye.jpg

First on the prairies feeding on blue grass er, green pasture! Then into the formula feeding consisting of wheat, rice, corn mix, barley and to not forget the massaging them and feeding some low alcohol beers! Don't forget to age those meat, it gives a distinct flavour too.
wagyu_hoboku.jpg
wagyu_house.jpg

Monsanto and JP Morgan mentioned in the same thread. hmmm. The biggest, richest entities in the world have a cheering section in the impoverished. LMAO!!!
And where did Leo mention he wanted to go in his first thread? Brazilian Amazonia to farm. Cut down some more rainforest, then spread some Round-up on it. The term hook-line-and sinker comes to mind here.

Monsanto and JP Morgan mentioned in the same thread. hmmm. The biggest, richest entities in the world have a cheering section in the impoverished. LMAO!!!
And where did Leo mention he wanted to go in his first thread? Brazilian Amazonia to farm. Cut down some more rainforest, then spread some Round-up on it. The term hook-line-and sinker comes to mind here.

I think we were talking about steak...

Back