Where To Get An Usb Stick

toongeorges

Registered
I need to buy a USB stick.

At home, they sell USB sticks in the supermarket, but supermarkets in Buenos Aires are not what they are at home, I must complain!

I guess I must buy it in an electronic shop? Anyone an idea where I can find a shop that sells USB sticks near Callao/Santa Fe?

I will already preemptively complain that the USB stick would cost too much because of the import restrictions, so people can keep complaining that others are complaining ;-)

They sell them at the 2 supermarkets near my house. Also have seen them in kioskos, electronic shops, a few subway stations, locutorios etc. If all fails then there is always ML but there isn't any reason you should have to walk more than a block. FWIW I bought one about 8 blocks away at a locutorio on the west side of callao between mitre and rivadavia but that was 3 years ago.

Not sure if there's a computer store at R.Pena and Juncal.
Think there's a Compumundo on Sta Fe and Junin and a Musimundo nearby almost surely has them. Also try Garbarinoat Sta fe and Uriburu.

Not sure if there's a computer store at R.Pena and Juncal.

Yes, there is one, that is where I bought my USB stick, thanks. 80 pesos for 8 GB was cheaper than I expected. I forgot in Belgium, we pay taxes to the music industry for every storage medium, as a compensation for "being able to store unauthorised copies of music". Of course, artists never see this money and people without unauthorised copies still pay.

Careful, there are plenty of knock off Kingston sticks around. At first, try not to use yours for critical data, at least until you're sure it's a decent one.
Spent 10 years in Brussels a lifetime ago, am an ULB graduate. Back then taxes were overwhelming but it was way before the one that u mention. Used to date the daughter of the then Polydor/Poligram distro, whom I met at the FNAC Place Rogier.
Lifetime ago.

In the past i've bought some micro sd cards from dx.com
arrived here no problem through the postal service.

Well Pendrives are available all over the place, Coto sells them as well as,, any major super that carries electronics, Sticks ?

Back