Where To Get Bacon And Eggs Breakfast In Buenos Aires??

naty

Registered
Anyone have suggestions any place in the city , good traditional bacon and eggs ? pref who's open on a sunday

I have never found a "traditional" American breakfast in the city -- only in my own home, cooked by me......lol - and it still doesn't taste like a real Sunday breakfast as in a good US restaurant, even with same or similar ingredients.

My friend ordered eggs and bacon at the Sheraton and sent it back 2 times to get it crisp...!

Scrambled eggs soft , crisp bacon, Golden Toast, home Fries Gold... Not available .. Only at Denny's !!

Hub Porteño offers breakfast open to the public, it includes eggs and crispy bacon, everything delicious, perhaps not the typical american version. Feel free to call Hub Porteño or Tarquino (its restaurante) and ask about going there for breakfast.

Tienda de Cafe does bacon & eggs, but the usual case of not understanding how to cook bacon. Just make it clear you want it cooked thoroughly.

Tienda de Cafe does bacon & eggs, but the usual case of not understanding how to cook bacon. Just make it clear you want it cooked thoroughly.

is there any place i can perhaps buy bacon or the argentine equivalent and just cook it myself ?

Back