Where To Get Bacon And Eggs Breakfast In Buenos Aires??

I don't get why you want to eat all these processed foods that cause disease.

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/food-as-medicine

Because they're delicious. What would you have me eat, lettuce? http://www.sfgate.com/science/article/Lettuce-worse-than-bacon-for-environment-6699787.php

Delicious? That's a matter of acquired taste and habit. I ate bacon and eggs during my life, but I learned I can eat whole food plant based nutrition.

We all have a choice in what we put into our bodies to live. I'd rather prevent disease by eating another way than the Standard American Diet which causes cancer, etc.

Delicious? That's a matter of acquired taste and habit. I ate bacon and eggs during my life, but I learned I can eat whole food plant based nutrition.

We all have a choice in what we put into our bodies to live. I'd rather prevent disease by eating another way than the Standard American Diet which causes cancer, etc.

Same thing with SEX can cause so many STD¡s not kidding

From what you've said, I think you and I are roughly in the same age group. Jan, the horse left the barn a looong time ago. I'll state as a fact that, for us, it doesn't make a damned bit of difference if we subsist entirely on bacon or tofu for the rest of the journey. My body is a temple and it's filled with empty wine bottles and wonderful memories of good meals. Salud!

Vegetarianism, sex, and body temples...all great answers for where to find them bacon and eggs

Kidding aside, I heard a while back that Magdalena's Party offered a brunch which included bacon and eggs. I'm not sure if they still offer it, but it may be a good place to check out.

Back