Where To Invest In Gold

mrporoto

Registered
I would like to buy couple of ounces of gold ingots or coins up to value of around 5kusd,anybody
know a legit place to go to?cheers.

Hi you guys, I see that mrporoto posted this question a while back and got no response. Is it possible not not one of you smart people here knows the answer? Maybe you´re like me and just didn´t see the question.

Well for sure I don´t know either but I´d like to. I understood a few months back that Argentines could not buy gold now. But today someone sent me an article that said Argentines are buying gold.

Does anyone know what is going on? Maybe they just could not get it a few months back. What say you?

Hi you guys, I see that mrporoto posted this question a while back and got no response. Is it possible not not one of you smart people here knows the answer? Maybe you´re like me and just didn´t see the question.

Well for sure I don´t know either but I´d like to. I understood a few months back that Argentines could not buy gold now. But today someone sent me an article that said Argentines are buying gold.

Does anyone know what is going on? Maybe they just could not get it a few months back. What say you?

To buy Swiss gold you need to be approved by Afip, the gold you have been told about is from Banco Ciudad and it is a different quality and price and can be payed in pesos.

Sorry, you can't. Gold has been forbidden. First, you should aim to something that is international tradable like Krugerrands. Unfortunately, you can't buy them anymore. I think you can buy argentinian gold, but something like bars of 100gr as its capped by person. Besides.. good luck trying to resell those in another country. It was blocked a really long time ago because people wanted to buy something with their pesos, so pretty much everything has been banned.

You can buy them from another person or in a cueva that sells that, but even if you find one, I dont think the rate is going to be on your favor. The other option is to buy them with credit card in US sites, for example, APMEX. Dont ship it to argentina.. use a US address that you trust (you will need to pay 50% if it passes through customs). That's the best way to buy gold today in pesos, at least from what I have been researching.

Here is a useful article: http://www.zerohedge...flation-tops-26

Banco Ciudad is the only bank left that trades in gold after Fernandez banned the purchase of certified 99.99% pure gold for savings in July. The bank sells it at 99.96% purity, according to Carlos Leiza, who oversees the lender’s gold trading.
There is a 35% gap in the prices to buy and sell physical gold at Banco Ciudad, while there’s no premium to sell the country’s benchmark 2017 dollar bond in the local market, according to the Buenos Aires-based Open Electronic Market, known as MAE.

Gold sold by Banco Ciudad also isn’t recognized internationally, making it more difficult to determine its value, he said.

You can buy gold in Argentina. The funny thing is, it must be genuine certified Argentine gold. NO IMPORTED GOLD permitted. How they are able to distinguish Argentine gold bullion from say Canadian gold bullion is beyond my very limited knowledge. Know a fine jeweler and he just rolls his eyes when we talk about it.

It is easy enought to purchase gold in the usa. the gold bar or the gold coin .. you have to figure out which you wish to purchase.
there are commissions involved. the dollar amount you are seeking is low so you will not get such a good deal on it either.
now are you going to accept delivery or are you going to have the location where you purchase it to store it for you.
fees and fees are involved. the larger quantity purchased the better the overall deal. i use to take care of these things for my
clients when i was part of the work force. i can point you toward people but the fees involved are higher for a small purchase
which leads me to suggest to purchase dollars instead which are more easy to deal with for yourself later on. of course other
purchases might be worth considering too. strictly my thoughts as the 5k will not be 5k after the investment is made so now how
long will it take for your original investment to get back to 5k then how long before you can achieve any growth in it at all before
you become totally frustrated then try to sell a small amount the commissions involved once again or call them fees but it is a
reduction of the capital too.

For 5k i would look for a different investment. that is my personal opinion.

Back