Which Has The Best Pizza: Argentina Or Italy?

Which has the Best Pizza: Argentina or Italy?

• Argentina

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
Yes we have had this discussion before. It's a bit tiring. Anyone who has been to Italy and has both a sense of taste as well as a little good taste knows the answer! Truth is that there are places in the US that serve great pizza -- you just have to avoid the chains.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Yes we have had this discussion before. It's a bit tiring. Anyone who has been to Italy and has both a sense of taste as well as a little good taste knows the answer! Truth is that there are places in the US that serve great pizza -- you just have to avoid the chains.[/background]

Amen! And now please, let's shut this baby down!

It is a fundamental question because it keeps reappearing and reasserting itself in this forum. Just like another fundamental question: Is there a God? that keeps reappearing in our daily conversations with family and friends.

We cannot hope to resolve this question with anecdotal pizza dining experiences of random posters and that is why this poll is essential in laying this question to rest.

We perhaps cannot hope to answer "Is there a God" with a poll, but we should be able to answer once and for all time whether Argentinian or Italian pizza is better.

Which pizza is better/ worse, or is there a god?? huh?? Do people really have nothing better to do?

this is getting really funny!!

who is it that said pizza is like sex?

if you have bad pizza its still pretty good.......

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]who is it that said pizza is like sex?[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]if you have bad pizza its still pretty good.......[/background]

Said like a man. Pretty pathetic, actually. For most women bad sex is among the worst things. Good, let's hijack this sorry thread!

Lately I've heard a lot of women say they'd prefer a professional massage to sex. I'm not sure which is better: a good massage or pizza. I think most of us, not all, can concur that Italy has the best pizza. Who has the best thick crust and think crust pizza in Buenos Aires?

Back