Which Has The Best Pizza: Argentina Or Italy?

Which has the Best Pizza: Argentina or Italy?

• Argentina

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
5304435509_7d00222162_z.jpg

The Argentine Original Fugazzeta is so good it's Patented!

Honestly, it's hard for me to believe that this is even worthy of a poll. No comparison. You may be better off comparing Argentine pizza to American (that's the USA) pizza... that probably merit's a poll and discussion!

The "None of the Above" is not a valid choice - but even though the system allows me to edit the poll and remove that choice - the edit is ignore - but please don't vote "None of the Above".

I can't believe the pizza thread is back AGAIN - for the 1000th time....can we please give this a rest???
The purpose of the thread is to finally lay this fundamental question to rest via an unequivocal poll.

As in all Argentine elections, vote early and often!

I voted none of the above because, just because they are both called pizza, they are 2 different foods. It's like asking which do you like better, steak or mustard.

I voted none of the above because, just because they are both called pizza, they are 2 different foods. It's like asking which do you like better, steak or mustard.
I think Argentinos would be very offended if you are stating that their pizza bears so little resemblance to the original Italian pizza as to be a different food!

Back