Which Has The Best Pizza: Argentina Or Italy?

Which has the Best Pizza: Argentina or Italy?

• Argentina

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Italy

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters
I really like how gummy the cheeses here are and that they have whole piece of olive. But sorry to disappoint, there so much more great pizzas outside BA... (putting on my egg and tomato cloak shield) :mellow: ufff... i can't vote... haven't been to Italy yet. just been to Singapore and here aside from Manila. Try pizzas in Manila. I'm vegan and we had yummy choices, how much more for the non-vegan? During my non-vegan days, I would crave for pizzas with salami, pepperoni, burger bits, etc. As a vegan, I love margarita pizza since I'm jus an addict for basil and maybe the 7-cheese overload. yay!

vegan cheese
kuq63Dt.gif

Erm, yes, but the people at Anuva don't exactly have a reputation for knowing what they're talking about.
Okay Smarty Pants, what are the Real five best pizzas in Buenos Aires, i.e. the World.

Okay Smarty Pants, what are the Real five best pizzas in Buenos Aires, i.e. the World.

Impossible to nail down the best five pizzas anywhere, IMO. What with Chicago , New York, Rome, Naples, Verona, Palermo (the original)...I know a place in Paris that does amazing pizza, a place in London - good pizza is everywhere, bad pizza is everywhere.

My commentary was more about a web site that consistently offers misinformation about wine (their alleged field of expertise). Why should I trust their verdict on pizza?

I moved to NYC last year, and I don't eat any dairy, so obviously don't eat NY pizza. But whenever I go back to Bs As I never miss a visit to El Cuartito and Guerrin (best fugazzeta in town), definitely worth breaking the no dairy rule. So yes I think Argentine pizza is delicious!

Impossible to nail down the best five pizzas anywhere, IMO. What with ... Palermo (the original)...

Yes maybe the world's best pizza is in Palermo: Siamo Nel Forno in Palermo

602174_485156801533903_1223774853_n.jpg

The best pizza may be in Palermo - especially Palermo Viejo - but I don't think you can say it originated here!

Well I find it interesting since I keep hearing Italy is better and I´ve never been to Italy. I guess I´m not a connosseur (can´t spell it) since as far as I am concerned, where I live in Palermo, it is Pizza Heaven! If Italy is better I don´t know if I could stand it.

Back