Which Is The Best Country For Immigrants?

Hey ajoknoblauc, you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity and I certainly agree. I didn't know you were a writer of books until your friend samiamm started advertising for you. (You didn't pay him did you? Maybe he's not a troll after all!!! If you did, it sure works.) I did go to your web site and check out your books. Looks pretty interesting. Also that you say you are kind of interested in the isolated areas. I don't blame you. They interest me too. Are the books available in bookstores here in B.A. or do they have to be gotten from elsewhere? I'm especially interested in what you've written on chile. Well, in fact they all sound interesting! I think anyone coming down here probably would benefit. Why don't you put your web site on as your signature. I'd have noticed you long ago if you had.Along with Samiamm, that would get attention as well! ;)

Thank you for the compliment, Arlean. The books have been available in Buenos Aires but, given the difficulty of importing anything now, very difficult. You might still be able to find them in Ushuaia (where it's easier to import things) at http://www.boutiquedellibro.com.ar/antartida.aspx or in El Calafate at http://www.boutiquedellibro.com.ar/calafate.aspx (they sneak them overland from Ushuaia).

Hey ajoknoblauc, you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity and I certainly agree. I didn't know you were a writer of books until your friend samiamm started advertising for you. (You didn't pay him did you? Maybe he's not a troll after all!!! If you did, it sure works.) I did go to your web site and check out your books. Looks pretty interesting. Also that you say you are kind of interested in the isolated areas. I don't blame you. They interest me too. Are the books available in bookstores here in B.A. or do they have to be gotten from elsewhere? I'm especially interested in what you've written on chile. Well, in fact they all sound interesting! I think anyone coming down here probably would benefit. Why don't you put your web site on as your signature. I'd have noticed you long ago if you had.Along with Samiamm, that would get attention as well! ;)

Arlean maybe you can team up with him and write a book on the organic food movement of Argentina and write where one can buy gmo free food here in Buenos Aires . You can also teach us all your secrets for long life and beauty to all those expats who require a foreign stamp of everything to validate their opinion of all topics south of the USA . I am sure that you maybe will sell more than 500 books with patience :)

Arlean maybe you can team up with him and write a book on the organic food movement of Argentina and write where one can buy gmo free food here in Buenos Aires . You can also teach us all your secrets for long life and beauty to all those expats who require a foreign stamp of everything to validate their opinion of all topics south of the USA . I am sure that you maybe will sell more than 500 books with patience :)

You are very boring and quite aggressive.

Back