Which Is The Best Country For Immigrants?

Samiam just sounds like he's practicing up to be a troll to me. Nothing more than that.

About countries, This has already been more or less already said but here goes--it depends on the expat. As far as I'm concerned, if anything the problem is too many choices, which is probably why the question was asked. Each country has different characteristics that are unique and so a person almost needs to live anywhere a while before deciding.

If a person likes beaches, in my opinion, Uruguay's beaches are the place to be. Yes Argentina has beach but it isn't the same. But Argentina has incredibly beautiful lakes and mountains to the west for the mountain person (that's me!) If you're health conscious, Argentina has about half their food genetically modified (statistically, I don't know how that is allocated) and Uruguay has no genetically modified food except corn and soybeans. There's a lot to be said for Ecuador. I like it here because if there is ever any serious problems like they had in Santiago, Chile once when GWB was there--and so was I--i want to be able to walk down the street in a place where no one will recognize me as an outsider. Uruguay is damp in winter, meaning it is overcast and you feel the cold, Argentina is more arid and there is a lot more I will stop there because I think you understand. I don't think any country is best for expats. It depends on the expat. I'm not even getting into Chile and Paraguay or Colombia. Even Colombia is worth considering now--depending. So I don't think we can answer that question for you. I have a hard time answering it for myself!

You have no right to come here to judge me . Who do you think you are ? I have looked at some of your posts and you come across as a very nieve woman who believes in tooth fairies and that everything is right . Life is not perfect do you know and people are not perfect and there is no such thing as non gmo food in Argentina or pure organic food that you seem to believe is the cure all for all your ills . Living in Buenos Aires is toxic in itself and food is only a small part of it .

Chile I do not like and the people less so they are pretentious and classist nothing more . They look down their nose on all south americans as if they are something special because their economy is better at the moment . This is true for only a few people as they have lots of poor people and also little chance of social mobility like Argentina where free education is a right .

Argentina has faults but its beauty shines through always . We have more expats than all of South America . They cannot be all wrong .

You have no right to come here to judge me . Who do you think you are ? I have looked at some of your posts and you come across as a very nieve woman who believes in tooth fairies and that everything is right . Life is not perfect do you know and people are not perfect and there is no such thing as non gmo food in Argentina or pure organic food that you seem to believe is the cure all for all your ills . Living in Buenos Aires is toxic in itself and food is only a small part of it .

Chile I do not like and the people less so they are pretentious and classist nothing more . They look down their nose on all south americans as if they are something special because their economy is better at the moment . This is true for only a few people as they have lots of poor people and also little chance of social mobility like Argentina where free education is a right .

Argentina has faults but its beauty shines through always . We have more expats than all of South America . They cannot be all wrong .

Except for the part about beauty, you seem to be describing yourself.

Hey ajoknoblauc, you know what they say, no publicity is bad publicity and I certainly agree. I didn't know you were a writer of books until your friend samiamm started advertising for you. (You didn't pay him did you? Maybe he's not a troll after all!!! If you did, it sure works.) I did go to your web site and check out your books. Looks pretty interesting. Also that you say you are kind of interested in the isolated areas. I don't blame you. They interest me too. Are the books available in bookstores here in B.A. or do they have to be gotten from elsewhere? I'm especially interested in what you've written on chile. Well, in fact they all sound interesting! I think anyone coming down here probably would benefit. Why don't you put your web site on as your signature. I'd have noticed you long ago if you had.Along with Samiamm, that would get attention as well! ;)

Back