White Wine Vinegar

elcolo

Registered
I've been trying to find this rather simple and what I thought to be common item, and yet every supermarket here only stocks vinagre del vino, which is red wine vinegar. And don't bother asking anyone in any store if they have it, because they will say yes and lead you right to the red wine vinegar, every time! I'm still a little shocked at how hard it is to find it. Does anyone have any ideas? I've already spent more time than I would care to, searching for this.

Vinagre de alcohol is what I assume you want. Available in every supermarket I've ever been in - not sure why you can't find it? :confused:

I've been trying to find this rather simple and what I thought to be common item, and yet every supermarket here only stocks vinagre del vino, which is red wine vinegar. And don't bother asking anyone in any store if they have it, because they will say yes and lead you right to the red wine vinegar, every time! I'm still a little shocked at how hard it is to find it. Does anyone have any ideas? I've already spent more time than I would care to, searching for this.

it is very common and you find it anywhere. Vinagre de alcohol.

Anyone ever seem malt vinegar? (i know chipper has it sometimes)

Chinatown has it. So do large supermarkets. The Carrefour on sanmartin had it as of last weekend for example

No malt vinegar available.

My understanding is that Chipper gets their stuff from a customer who brings it down from the USA.

White Wine Vinegar ....!! at Walmart ?? $41.90

https://www.walmart....c=0083733200158

0083733200158L.jpg

Back