Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President?

The only three candidates with a realistic chance of winning the next presidential election are Scioli, Macri, and Massa.

Its easy to point the finger at politicians for corruption here,but there is corruption from the top to the bottom here. Until people change their ways it will never go away.

Why no one will succeeded to eliminate corruption in La Calabria or la Sicilia , any parallel ??

bajo-cero2 you have lived in Sweden? I have not, so share your great insight and wisdom with those of us so naive!
Although I haven't lived there, I bet I know more about it than you. Although I never had residence there, I have many Swedish friends and have been about 50 times including 2 times in 2014 staying with Swedes but I AM SURE you can top that, right?
I have lived for 25 years in Europe and 13 in North America as well as Brazil and my patria, Argentina. So once again, I really must be a naive global citizen UNLIKE YOU!

Bajo_cero2, on 16 February 2015 - 12:08 AM, said:

Naive. You didn't live in Sweden right? They are just discret.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]So, every other place is just as bad as Argentina - it's just out in the open in Argentina?[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]In Argentina its clumsier, less developed, less classy so its more obvious [/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]than in Sweden.[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Google 'corruption Sweden'. Its not a clean sheet.[/background]

Back