Who Do You Think Will Be Elected President?

October 2015: After a frenzied election year, the opposition parties collapse under infighting and inability to secure enough provincial votes. Despite strong opposition from the Capital Federal electorate and many running corruption impeachments among main party leaders, FPV candidate Randazzo is voted in by 52% of the electorate.

February 2016: Randazzo keeps the helm straight, there are few policy changes, most ministers positions are unchanged. Two notable changes are Alicia Kirchner replacing Boudou as vice-president, and minor reshuffle with Maximo Kirchner effectively replacing Timmerman, now as Security Minister.

March 2016: Although holding no official government position, CFK makes regular visits to the Casa Rosada. Randazzo is admitted to hospital for 5 days citing 'baja presion'. Alicia Kirchner takes over his duties as vice-president.

Early April 2016: Randazzo now out of hospital, admits that further tests have shown him to have a rare capillary disease thus he has to step down as President of the Argentine Republic for health reasons. Very late that same night Alicia Kirchner tells the congress that she neither has the capabilities to run the country citing health reasons and family conflicts. She puts forward Maximo as candidate for the Presidency.

Late April 2016: Maximo Kirchner is formally sworn in as president of the Argentine Republic. There are furious protests in Capital. Maximo heads down to Calafate for the first 2 months of his 8 year presidency.

History shows that hate is nor enough to rule, Randazzois the best / less bad option.
WTF626w.gif

October 2015: After a frenzied election year, the opposition parties collapse under infighting and inability to secure enough provincial votes. Despite strong opposition from the Capital Federal electorate and many running corruption impeachments among main party leaders, FPV candidate Randazzo is voted in by 52% of the electorate.

February 2016: Randazzo keeps the helm straight, there are few policy changes, most ministers positions are unchanged. Two notable changes are Alicia Kirchner replacing Boudou as vice-president, and minor reshuffle with Maximo Kirchner effectively replacing Timmerman, now as Security Minister.

March 2016: Although holding no official government position, CFK makes regular visits to the Casa Rosada. Randazzo is admitted to hospital for 5 days citing 'baja presion'. Alicia Kirchner takes over his duties as vice-president.

Early April 2016: Randazzo now out of hospital, admits that further tests have shown him to have a rare capillary disease thus he has to step down as President of the Argentine Republic for health reasons. Very late that same night Alicia Kirchner tells the congress that she neither has the capabilities to run the country citing health reasons and family conflicts. She puts forward Maximo as candidate for the Presidency.

Late April 2016: Maximo Kirchner is formally sworn in as president of the Argentine Republic. There are furious protests in Capital. Maximo heads down to Calafate for the first 2 months of his 8 year presidency.
Holy Sh,,,t you are a true visionary. One last detail...while in Calafate, Maxi raises the Dead Nestor and brings him back to the Casa with a permanent woody. In the mean time Xtina has married Menim.

Naive.
Google "campora" not "la campora" and then we talk again.

bajo-cero2 you have lived in Sweden? I have not, so share your great insight and wisdom with those of us so naive!
Although I haven't lived there, I bet I know more about it than you. Although I never had residence there, I have many Swedish friends and have been about 50 times including 2 times in 2014 staying with Swedes but I AM SURE you can top that, right?
I have lived for 25 years in Europe and 13 in North America as well as Brazil and my patria, Argentina. So once again, I really must be a naive global citizen UNLIKE YOU!

Yes I did.
My father's family emigrated to Sweden as refugees in the 70's.
We did too in 1989 after my father was kiddnaped by a band of the Buenos Aires police and he set them up and most of them finished in jail. The few that escaped tried to kill him a couple of times, so my parents decide to leave Argentina after we spent one year living with body guards provided by the federal judge.
He has been there since then.
Sweden is a small town where everything is decided in a small table.
But Sweden has a State Department which objective is to work on the good image of Sweden. Of course, there is no chance for a newspaper like Clarin in Sweden...
Did you know what is the strongest industry in Sweden? No, it is not ABBA, it is weapons and its main clients are those countries knowns as the bad guys.

Back