Who Will Win in 2023?

Milei's famous prediction.... Nostradamus

If I'm IN the ballotage I'm President....!

Ballotage Posible Results:
A FT candidate & Milei = Milei Wins
A JXC candidate & Milei = Milei Wins ? (depends who in JXC)

Milei's famous prediction.... Nostradamus

If I'm IN the ballotage I'm President....!

Ballotage Posible Results:
A FT candidate & Milei = Milei Wins
A JXC candidate & Milei = Milei Wins ? (depends who in JXC)
The right wing pamphlets are pushing Milei like some new snake oil. I tend to discount it as hysterical noise, both on the part of Clarin and La Nación, as well as the nutcase himself. So far it's one loon with bad hair raffling his salary (big deal...) and dispensing favours for money and sex. I don't see how that can move to being a national candidacy, and even less being able to govern a whole country, given that he's insulted everyone who might possibly have worked with him.

So far it's one loon with bad hair raffling his salary (big deal...) and dispensing favours for money and sex. I don't see how that can move to being a national candidacy, and even less being able to govern a whole country, given that he's insulted everyone who might possibly have worked with him.
Aham Trump....jajaja

The right wing pamphlets are pushing Milei like some new snake oil. I tend to discount it as hysterical noise, both on the part of Clarin and La Nación, as well as the nutcase himself. So far it's one loon with bad hair raffling his salary (big deal...) and dispensing favours for money and sex. I don't see how that can move to being a national candidacy, and even less being able to govern a whole country, given that he's insulted everyone who might possibly have worked with him.
Firstly, I tried to find out Exactly the favours for sex and money, no success yet..! badmouthing is free trolls are everywhere...! maybe it's true...?

Milei is not the image of a traditional politician, of the Casta.
Bear in mind that next door in Chile a 30 some loon with Xp only in street protests , became the President . With the backing of a self created party less than a year before.

Firstly, I tried to find out Exactly the favours for sex and money, no success yet..! badmouthing is free trolls are everywhere...! maybe it's true...?

Milei is not the image of a traditional politician, of the Casta.
Bear in mind that next door in Chile a 30 some loon with Xp only in street protests , became the President . With the backing of a self created party less than a year before

There was this: https://www-perfil-com.translate.go..._sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

No real rebuttal by Milei (I vaguely remember seeing how he considered his candidacy as a franchise so of course he was selling positions and influence, but I don't have a reference for that). It could be trolling, who knows?

There was this: https://www-perfil-com.translate.go..._sl=es&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

No real rebuttal by Milei (I vaguely remember seeing how he considered his candidacy as a franchise so of course he was selling positions and influence, but I don't have a reference for that). It could be trolling, who knows?
Frank you obviously didn't watch the video in the Perfil article..? Where Milei in a video rebutts the accusations and intimates the woman to go to the Justice if she has proofs.
One disgruntled woman say no more. Milei looks to you as a womanizer..!
No one believes Perfil..
Next

My vote is for constitutional reform and parliamentary democracy, but daydreams aside…

Masa - Same sh!t, different rhetoric and blue branding.
Laretta - BFF of Masa - Same sh!t, different rhetoric and yellow branding.
Both have the same business friends (which let’s face it, means everything here) will keep digging the country deeper in debt, ineffectively “helping” the poor, stay quiet on corruption and won’t raise a finger to curb the union mafias extortion of the economy.

Alberto/ Vidal - Too impotent to actually govern. Too easy to ignore their annoying tone to get enough attention.

Cristina/ Macri - Damaged goods.

Millei- Highly dubious he would be able to govern, although would be an entertaining shake up to witness to insert a bunch of political outsiders into the mix.

Patty - She’s got the balls for the job but does Argentina have the stomach for the confrontation? Also when push comes to shove, will she actually have wide enough political support to achieve changes and be able to keep them all in line?

Grabois or similar - Could he actually rebrand and distance himself far enough from the kleptomaniacs to do a better job? (Most of the social movement leaders who he’d need for support are already ministers, secretaries and subsecretarias of this government so hardly a fresh start)

Bernie - as above, too much literal blood on his hands. More talk than actual results over a too long time to be taken seriously by anyone.

If it’s a personality contest be prepared to be disappointed, those who hold real power in this country and are long accustomed to exploiting the executive branch for their own gains are far nastier and dirtier than any political clown currently in the ring. They are the only constant things in Argentina and you don’t get to vote for them.

Sadly I think the result will be one of the first two and the result will be more of the status quo.
What’s the low down on Scioli?

Frank you obviously didn't watch the video in the Perfil article..? Where Milei in a video rebutts the accusations and intimates the woman to go to the Justice if she has proofs.
No one believes Perfil..
Next
I did watch the video, Milei doesn't actually deny the accusation.

No one believes Perfil..
Next
You know, it's actually worth while watching the video (it's from La Nación, one of the pamphlets pushing Milei down everyone's throats for a year already). Milei is allowed to get away with a bit of gaslighting, insinuation, and arm waving, as well as getting the damn fool interviewer on his side (assuming he wasn't bought already) with a bit of mansplaining: "hey, I'll tell you how this is".

I can only assume the interviewer is one of the "prizewinning journalists" already promoted here in the forum. As a previous poster in this thread said, the panorama is bleak, between the miserable candidate quality and the transparent pamphleteering from the yellow press.

Back