Who's got Omicron?

Ok after being transferred around they said they will email me the results in a couple hours … I’ll report back if they ever come. I took my own rapid test and I’m negative but want to compare

I tried calling 147 but it was in Spanish and I couldn’t figure it out.

Ok after being transferred around they said they will email me the results in a couple hours … I’ll report back if they ever come. I took my own rapid test and I’m negative but want to compare
Still nothing. It’s a lost cause :/

So I finally got Covid and have symptoms, after dodging the bullet for 2 years. :) And I am fully vaxed and boosted. All my fiends from the NY dinner got it.
They must have been FIENDS to have given you Covid, What dinner was that?

Well I never got the email and WhatsApp just kept saying not available. So I went again. Explained I didn’t get results and they were very attentive and concerned and wrote all my details all over the paper a bunch of times. They did a new swab around 9 am and they emailed the results at 10:55 am. The other people that went with me just got results at 6:30 pm. I’ve been reconfirmed negative.

I am on Day 17 of Omnicron. My nurse friends tell me it is not correct that is lasts only a few days nor is contagious only a few days. They say politicians said that to try to get economies moving (short sighted.). My last remaining symptom is fattigue.

I am on Day 17 of Omnicron. My nurse friends tell me it is not correct that is lasts only a few days nor is contagious only a few days. They say politicians said that to try to get economies moving (short sighted.). My last remaining symptom is fattigue.

What were your other symptoms? How did everything progress? You're right about politicians. In the US the ten day quarantine was shortened to five. That wasn't based on science, rather economics and (in my opinion) the convenience of elites whose flights were getting cancelled due to lack of personnel and whose expensive restaurants were inadequately staffed. Can't have that!

What were your other symptoms? How did everything progress? You're right about politicians. In the US the ten day quarantine was shortened to five. That wasn't based on science, rather economics and (in my opinion) the convenience of elites whose flights were getting cancelled due to lack of personnel and whose expensive restaurants were inadequately staffed. Can't have that!
At the very start I had nauseau, mild diziness. I don´t recall others. I never lost my sense of taste, though it seemed weaker than usual.

Mine lasted 5 days. Most of my friends who had it in January (about 15 or so) had mild sintomas. It was like a the flu. Obviously it varies and some people react much worse but on average it it a lot more contagious and less sever in most people. Someone I know who was 84 and had 3 shots died yesterday but they had already a lung condition prior.

The fatigue is the worst part IMO. I'm almost at a month since testing positive and I'm still feeling not myself. I don't think I have long COVID this time (thank god), but it reminds me of how I felt in 2020: very fatigued, mentally lost sometimes, and occasionally I do need to use the salbutamol inhaler to help breathe normally (I don't have asthma, but it helped previously with coughing fits/my lungs not getting enough oxygen, and is again now).

Back