Why are we losing our hair?

Well, I used to have this problem, dry breaking, thinning hair since moving to Bs As. In the last year I started using a hair serum applied after washing (John Frieda brand) and since then it seems to have protected my hair really well....I never ever needed to use anything like this in London.

Lee said:
I was bald before I moved here so I can not comment however my body is hairier than ever...of course the reason is that I no longer feel the need to "manscape" to the degree that did in the USA!
Ditto

Plus, mi novia LOVES the chest hair.

You have all missed the number one reason for temporary hair loss [and damage] in BA..............Air Pollution. There are plenty of published documents on the topic. Thus it's not a mystery to your dermatologist.

No noticeable air pollution around San Isidro, near the river - the sky is a deep blue. Inside the General Paz, it's another story.

Are you vegetarian?

Most ppl here get insane in the city. Too much stress, and we always find out late that you can't handle no more living in the city.

bloody_bloo said:
Most ppl here get insane in the city. Too much stress, and we always find out late that you can't handle no more living in the city.
That's funny, because I always tell the locals that this is the slowest place that I've ever lived. They can't believe it...

And I just remembered that that's not true. The ski season one year in the Rockies when I worked for the mountain, that was a slower life than here. MUCH slower. :cool:

Lucky you Napoleon.

Most of us feel the need of running away, but.. most can't. If you try to slow down, ppl will start stomping on you.

Yes I have noticed this problem, the explanations are interesting. When I went down south I noticed a big difference in my skin and hair.

Back