Why Do People Bother To Put Stuff Up On Here?

Because this is the cultural and intellectual cerebral cortex of Buenos Aires in the Virtual World - the Buenos Brain Trust as it were.

If you were an artist or intellectual you would know this and wouldn't need to ask.

Joe is clear where he sits

Attachment_Theory_Two_Dimension_Model.png

The Disco by me (Esmeralda near Libertador) has had peanut butter for well over a year now, continuously stocked. Two local brands. Not bad either...

are peanut butter, kale, and maple syrup as equally addictive as seeing your name go up in an Baexpat posting?

(speaking intellectually and artistically that is)

just wondering :confused:

Phil and Cruizes should get a room (for jointly displaying the greatest disdain for BAexpaters).

Just don't let your piercings rip up his Louis the Fifteen chairs as he is fearful to let the local artisans repair them.

seemingly anxiety levels are increasing as signs of distain now becomes concern for ?chair covers?

Reactions: Joe
I AM Baexpats.org

Because this must be one of the most cynical places on the whole internet.

These forums are full of obscure, unwelcoming and pessimistic people with an awkward sense of humor.

Although, sometimes, I dare to see the bright side of Buenos Aires, I am mostly here to meet fellow-sufferers.

Back