Why do you live in Argentina?

I hope they are at least business class Tatan, we dont do cattlewagon like Argentines!
Oh and sergio darling reserve me a place for dinner in port stanley!

this may be going off the topis but hey.who cares we all do it.
But for all you argentines that take offence.
Do you have any idea how many Argentines come to the Uk for the polo season?. All they do is winge winge winge. But the worst thing of all is THEY NEVER SPEND THE MONEY THEY EARN HERE!
No they scuttle it away to take back home. Well that fine, but I imagine that many expats like myself CONTRIBUTE to the argentine economy in a BIG way. With the money WE BRING INTO THE COUNTRY, We employ people, we buy properties and all your CRAP second rate overpriced junk electrodomestics and other goods that just fall apart. (my maids have got through 3 vacumn cleaners in 18months............hellooo) Of course NOTHING is refundable in this third world greedy country. We even EDUCATE many of you so I would really like to see your faces if every single expat packed up and left. I would also ask every cheerful tourist that comes here to get RIPPED OFF from not only the man on the street but by the domestic airlines, hotels and more, to not come back and leave you miserable mean lot to sweat it out alone. If you hate us so much STOPP TRYING TO EMULATE US. You are SOUTH AMERICANS NOT EUROPEANS OR NORTH AMERICANS...................GET OVER IT ! and one more thing this is an EX PATS WEB SITE........................EX PATRIADO.DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? WELL YOU SHOULD BECAUSE ALL YOUR SCHOOLS TRY TO BE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do apologise to the many decent educated and civil Argentines who appreciate our presence in your country and have the grey material to understand that we contribute a lot to Argentina, we dont just take!

It is obvious from that reply auntieapple that you do Not! contribute to Argentina and your contribution to this site is also extremely debatable, nobody wants to read crap like that.

Thanks for your comment Tatan. Please feel free to leave your bubble and come visit me in Valparaiso anytime you like.

"auntieapple" said:
this may be going off the topis but hey.who cares we all do it.
But for all you argentines that take offence.
Do you have any idea how many Argentines come to the Uk for the polo season?. All they do is winge winge winge. But the worst thing of all is THEY NEVER SPEND THE MONEY THEY EARN HERE!
No they scuttle it away to take back home. Well that fine, but I imagine that many expats like myself CONTRIBUTE to the argentine economy in a BIG way. With the money WE BRING INTO THE COUNTRY, We employ people, we buy properties and all your CRAP second rate overpriced junk electrodomestics and other goods that just fall apart. (my maids have got through 3 vacumn cleaners in 18months............hellooo) Of course NOTHING is refundable in this third world greedy country. We even EDUCATE many of you so I would really like to see your faces if every single expat packed up and left. I would also ask every cheerful tourist that comes here to get RIPPED OFF from not only the man on the street but by the domestic airlines, hotels and more, to not come back and leave you miserable mean lot to sweat it out alone. If you hate us so much STOPP TRYING TO EMULATE US. You are SOUTH AMERICANS NOT EUROPEANS OR NORTH AMERICANS...................GET OVER IT ! and one more thing this is an EX PATS WEB SITE........................EX PATRIADO.DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? WELL YOU SHOULD BECAUSE ALL YOUR SCHOOLS TRY TO BE ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do apologise to the many decent educated and civil Argentines who appreciate our presence in your country and have the grey material to understand that we contribute a lot to Argentina, we dont just take!
Whether we like it or not, what Auntieapple said about Argentinian-made electrodomestics and electronics is absolutely true. It pains me to say so, but she's right.

Sergio, I am here where I want to be. I would either have to be an idiot to continue to live in a place which I dislike or be making money.
Auntieapple, I booked you a place where the luggage goes.

"jicassochica" said:
Auntieapple, I booked you a place where the luggage goes.

R u sure those poor bags deserve this? c´mon jicassochica, don´t be so cruel with the lil baggies ;)

Whether we like it or not, what Auntieapple said about Argentinian-made electrodomestics and electronics is absolutely true. It pains me to say so, but she's right.

[/quote]
She's right on more than one point.

Auntie-Although written a bit harshly, as usual you are right. Tatan is a first class Argentine b****h who only logs on here to complain about foreigners. I would love to meet you. I bet you are a real piece of work.Elpanada- Fortunately you dissapeared for awhile and I thought we were rid of you and your comments. Well, you'rrrrreeee bbbbaaaackkk! I guess and Tatan will surely agree, I am one of the first world snobs here too then. Thing about it is....you can be in a completely good mood, "trying" to be positive, etc., and low and behold on my way somewhere, I was almost ran down like an animal three times crossing the street by obnoxious idiots who just had to get to that red light without ever acknowledging that they almost hit me. Argentines don't make mistakes, remember? Then smelling something odd, noticed that I hadn't dodged all of the dogshit on the street and it was pleasantly surprised to find some on my shoe. Yeah...great place alright. Every block on the street is just another series of the same crappy women's clothing stores, paint stores, hairdressers and a kiosko thrown in. Well the clothes are garbage, the paint is useless compared to "First World" paint and have you ever seen an Argentine (man or woman) with a decent haircut not to mention a decent dye job..I wonder if there will ever be a shortage of that horrible bleach they use to dye their hair that awful fake white/blonde with brown roots?
Has anyone else also noticed that while the prices keep getting higher and higher at the supermarkets, the packaging and contents keep getting smaller and smaller? Like no one is going to notice...Lastly, just to make the natives happy, whenever they ask you where you are from, simply reply, "Soy un Porteno!" They love that kind of stupid stuff....Disfrutar Todos

Back