Will I be placed on quarantine if I visit Buenos Aires?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably wait until 2022. People who live here full time still can't go outside every day.

I got a girl waiting for me down there bro. I have been talking to her for a long time,She is going to show me around, Netflix and chill and I want to go down to the end up the earth with her. I wanted to flex with that Blue Dollar and get that good Argentine steak and just have a good time.
ExPatWiz,

Your lack of years is showing though in the content of your posts.

And that is not necessarily a bad thing.

(You remind me, of me from so very long ago. Thank you for that!)

Time will exchange your energy and enthusiasm for knowledge and patience. It is a process that occurs wether you want it to or not. As we live, we lose something and exchange it for something else.

You will have to think about this for many years to come.

I wish you well in your transition. I truly do.

BEST,

T

ExPatWiz,

Your lack of years is showing though in the content of your posts.

And that is not necessarily a bad thing.

(You remind me, of me from so very long ago. Thank you for that!)

Time will exchange your energy and enthusiasm for knowledge and patience. It is a process that occurs wether you want it to or not. As we live, we lose something and exchange it for something else.

You will have to think about this for many years to come.

I wish you well in your transition. I truly do.

BEST,

T
Thanks for the wise words Dad. I guess this more time to grind, make more money, research and prepare. :/

You should probably wait until 2022. People who live here full time still can't go outside every day.
Why are these Argentine so strict? I have a feeling they are just taking advantage of the pandemic to put down people and distract them. Why worry about the economy when their is a deadly virus right? government will keep you safe!

Why are these Argentine so strict? I have a feeling they are just taking advantage of the pandemic to put down people and distract them. Why worry about the economy when their is a deadly virus right? government will keep you safe!
you should spend some time understanding peronism, bro.

you should spend some time understanding peronism, bro.
I will. I don't know too much about Argentina but I am willing to learn. I guess I will I have more time to research the county. I think I will be able to appreciate it more when I eventually go down there in the future because I will know more about it.

I got a girl waiting for me down there bro. I have been talking to her for a long time,She is going to show me around, Netflix and chill and I want to go down to the end up the earth with her. I wanted to flex with that Blue Dollar and get that good Argentine steak and just have a good time.

I feel your misery. Imagine all of us living here already but unable to do much for last 5 months

Go to Brazil. They have least amount of restrictions in South America at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back