Will The Shame Never End?

estebandepraga

Registered
Next Wednesday 09 of July our "beloved" Cristina will be in Tucuman to "celebrate" the Argentine Independence day accompanied by Rafael Correa of Ecuador, Evo Morales od Bolivia and Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela, the man who has his own citizens killed and those alive suffering as if it was post war Europe with shortages, lack of safety and power outs not to mention lack of free press and speech!

Do you remember 2 years ago when on the 25 de mayo, the yegua spoke and in the background were 2 other voices coming across the loud speakers, that of Nestor and Chavez. The orchestra was the youth orchestra(must admit very talented) of Venezuela and that idiot Fito Paez came to sing draped in a Venezuelan flag! WILL THE SHAME NEVER END???

I am ashamed to be Argentine!
May she, Nestor and all their cronies rot in hell! They are not the first to ruin this magnificent country but they are there now and SO ARE WE!!!

Next Wednesday 09 of July our "beloved" Cristina will be in Tucuman to "celebrate" the Argentine Independence day accompanied by Rafael Correa of Ecuador, Evo Morales od Bolivia and Nicolas Maduro of Venezuela, the man who has his own citizens killed and those alive suffering as if it was post war Europe with shortages, lack of safety and power outs not to mention lack of free press and speech!

Do you remember 2 years ago when on the 25 de mayo, the yegua spoke and in the background were 2 other voices coming across the loud speakers, that of Nestor and Chavez. The orchestra was the youth orchestra(must admit very talented) of Venezuela and that idiot Fito Paez came to sing draped in a Venezuelan flag! WILL THE SHAME NEVER END???

I am ashamed to be Argentine!
May she, Nestor and all their cronies rot in hell! They are not the first to ruin this magnificent country but they are there now and SO ARE WE!!!

Your analysis is more emotional than rational, though the general description is not wrong. It's better, though, to refrain from name-calling.

Fito Paez is indeed an aweful singer, that's a SHAME!

He's written and recorded a few catchy songs, but grovels in front of Cristina. Saw him play outdoors in El Calafate earlier this year, and he and his band were mediocre.

I always am very apolitical on these forums and have been for years
allow me to vent one time my disgust and anger, please!
It is not a reoccuring topic of mine as many of you know very well!
NO offense meant to any members!

You make propaganda videos of some sort correct?

Don't fret Esteban!

CFK will be shipped back to patagonian ultra-freeze in 2015, and a competent government will be elected that will reduce unemployment, lower inflation to 2%, do away with crime and corruption and clean up the doggy poop.

Just hang tight there in Praha. We'll let you know when the coast is clear to come back.

/sarcasm/

LETS JUST GET THINGS STRAIGHT!

I DO NOT MAKE PROPAGANDA VIDEOS OR VIDEOS OF ANY SORT!

I work in international tourism, am a multi-lingual interpreter and translator and host a NON POLITICAL radio programme!

Mockingbird, in case you haven't noticed, this forum is called Buenos Aires Expats.
In my book that means the following:
Expats that live here will exhibit a tendency to pass comment on the current political situation in Argentina and native Argentines will do the same.
When an Argentine expresses a view that he/she is up to their neck with the shenanigans of the regime that ruins runs this country, then surely that cannot be ignored.
Since Esteban is Argentine himself and has clearly lived through far more than you or I are likely to, I hardly think it is charitable to call him a bringer of propaganda.
Surely the experts in the art of propaganda are the utter hypocrites who have been selling this country down the river for the last beautiful decade.

Back