Will The Shame Never End?

Obvious, sure, they cannot accept a woman for something different than prostitución, House cleaning and having children.

There are people that believe this yes, but I would say that 95% of the people that dislike/hate her do it because of every
reason except her being a woman. Misogyny exists everywhere, but let's not forget that Argentina had Isabel Peron (only
female president, even if she is evil) where the closest we've gotten stateside is Geraldine Ferraro & Palin (cringe). Still
doing better than us on that front, and many other LatAm countries too I might add.

But what they dislike of her is that they lost elections but anyway they want to rule. But she rules...

What we dislike about her is the nepotism, embezzlement, "do as I say, not as I do", being completely out of touch with the
people that voted for her, the ego, prima donna syndrome (or Evita in her case), lying, using the poor as political tools,
blaming every former President/Congress (except Nestor and Peron) for the problems she has let occur... need I go on?

There is always opposition, but there should be also respect.

They didn t attack Néstor for being bisco because he was a man.

Bajocero, I agree. Yegua is an inappropriate term to use. I would accept arsehole, though, as it accurately reflects my feelings for the president but is not derogatory to her for being female.

Bajocero, I agree. Yegua is an inappropriate term to use. I would accept arsehole, though, as it accurately reflects my feelings for the president but is not derogatory to her for being female.

"Airhead" is both accurate and gender-neutral.

Back