Witness

I see this site hasn't changed!! Nearly every discussion turns into Politics!!

Hi,

How are you dealing with your sad life? Not very well me presumes.

PFA does not make the law, if the Police get a criminal lock him up until he sees a judge and then is free, well, tell me cleaver boy (sic), who is set him up free, Cristina?

Please, go to another forum to spreed your political propaganda.

Cheers!
hey Wild_Horses, I think it's good to see you and Matias 'come out' and express yourselves.... ha ha ha! It's ok, but really, have you ever been robbed? Do you see the crime? or is it something that you never witness? And thanks for taking the time to 'inform' us all that the PFA doesn't actually make the laws :) very informative of you...how did you come to the conclusion? ha ha ha.

On a serious note, not a month goes by where I don't witness a crime on the streets on Capital and La provincia... but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the good things in ARgentina, in fact, I'm very happy living here and don't feel the need to be anywhere else. But like many expats & Argentines, it does push your buttons when you see criminals getting away with absolute impunity in broad daylight..and a National Government that instead of trying to tackle the growing crime problem is actually doing the opposite...take the lowering of the criminal code rules and penalties (Proyecto Codigo Penal) that they were trying to push into law:

http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1663931-presentaron-a-cristina-kirchner-el-proyecto-de-reforma-del-codigo-penal

....how does it make sense to lower the penalties for robbers, drug dealers, murderers , fraudsters and criminals in general?

Have you spoken out against the proposed 'relaxation' of the sentencing & punishment against criminals or are you ok with Cristina's new initiative ? :)

I stand corrected. Did see on the Rodriguez Pena side one broken glass today. But the arcade definitely was not busted up.

Back