World Justice Project--La Nacion--Corruption, Etc

No he is not. Although in the past (90s) Ecuador have chosen to dolarize its economy. They, Correa, have the will to break that, they truly want, but they are so trapped with the dollar, it is soooo complex to get out, that they cant.

Google 30s and the implicances of the US embassy on the attempt of coup d etat. ;)

If Argentina could break away from the dollar, there's no reason why Ecuador and Panama can't.

Look, if you get the black and white thing from my possts, I am clearly not doing it right.

I said many times here, that I dont like that much this government. Really. In fact I never, in 5 elections in the last 10 years, voted for them. But I prefer them to other projects.
Massa when he left Kircchnerismo, according to wikileaks started to visit the US embassy. They promissed things as he did last week with la mesa de enlace (eliminating taxes to the campo people). Macri is a corporation guy, very linked to the private sphere. Private school, private university, private health, privatizations, small state. That is neo liberal. macri supported Menem. And his father, with his economic group, took debt in dollars in the last dicctatorship and then traspassed it to the state. The Macri Group, hence, supported the last dictatorship. I worked with Macri, for a year. I know what he wants, what country he wants. His model is the country we had in the 90s. Which was a poverty factory.

So Massa and Macri I dont like, Macri is more right wing than Massa, but both are right.
Then we have Scioli. Or Capitanich. Both centre right. Capitanich linked to the Opus Dei. They wont have the chance to become president because the Kirchnerissmo ends in 2015. Maybe the next elecction, but I guess Crisstina will be there.

So, the people I like, that dont like this government but respect a lot of measures, AUH, Subsidios, social plans in general, credits, taxes, carta organica del BCRA and lots of other that I dont remember like gay marriage, have today a growing representation.

I vote(d) always for the left, I like Zamora, Altamira, Lozano.... last election together they got like 10% (it used to be much less, like 2%)... thats where I stand, criticizing some things of the model, knowing who is who in Argentine politics, the background everyone has, and respecting the good things. Industry 2003-2013 grew 7,5% and in the 90s (1989-1999) 1,5%. Hard data. Unemployment 25% to 7%. Nobody discuss this number from INDEC. Poverty, theres still much to do, but some indicators gone up.

So its not white/black to me. Its just that today we have two big, huge fields, with journalists, politicians, actors, people in general etc, etc, controversy, and all that and if I had to choose I know in which side Im in.

If you think capitanich is centre right, your compass is very off!

If you think capitanich is centre right, your compass is very off!

Hes from Opus. Catholic right of this country. Hes not Kirchnerista, like centre left, but hes at that charge just to get to the presidency. You know, hes as Kirchnerista as Kirchners were Menemistas. They were there, they sucked for the president as governors, they wanted to be "en la foto", they are climbing positions.

Hes from Opus. Catholic right of this country. Hes not Kirchnerista, like centre left, but hes at that charge just to get to the presidency. You know, hes as Kirchnerista as Kirchners were Menemistas. They were there, they sucked for the president as governors, they wanted to be "en la foto", they are climbing positions.

Socially, but that says nothing at all about his politics.

Argentinos believe the below is a joke, while the rest of us know it to be the truth :)

God created Argentina as the perfect country: Rich grasslands, incredible resources, beautiful mountains, ample petroleum and natural gas, powerful rivers, plenty of rainfall, great beaches, verdant forests, a variety of climates and animals, and so on and on. But there were complaints “That's too much to give to one place!” “Well, all right,” says God, “I'll fill it with Argentines.”

Argentinos believe the below is a joke, while the rest of us know it to be the truth :)

God created Argentina as the perfect country: Rich grasslands, incredible resources, beautiful mountains, ample petroleum and natural gas, powerful rivers, plenty of rainfall, great beaches, verdant forests, a variety of climates and animals, and so on and on. But there were complaints “That's too much to give to one place!” “Well, all right,” says God, “I'll fill it with Argentines.”

I would argue that it was simply an evolutionary quirk.

Weak property laws are highlighted by the expropriation of YPF which was owned by shareholders of Repsol, in other words owned by pension funds and other investors worldwide.

Matias, you have made up yet another lie to support your untenable position.

I wouldn't call it a lie necessarily. There is some merit to what he's saying.

He's talking about the Clash of Civilizations theory/model where country A may appear to act as a peacekeeper but is actually acting selfishly by pitting countries B and C against each other in perpetual conflict. Countries B and C weaken each other from said conflict while country A emerges as the dominant player. It's a brilliant strategy really.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clash_of_Civilizations

Triple Cross: How Britain Created the Arab-Israel Conflict
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/triple_cross_how_britain_creat.html

How the British Created the Israel-Palestine Conflict
http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=145862

Back