World Justice Project--La Nacion--Corruption, Etc

There was also the idea of the permanent war, perfect to the weapon mongers, they didnt know what to do with excess of weapons from WWII and the Israel conflict was perfect as a deposit. They didnt stop manufacturing weapons. Apart from Israel, then they created Korea, and then Vietnam, and then.....the list goes on and on. There always have been a war since WWII, so they didnt stop making weapons. The idea of a permanent war is exactly what they wanted.

Matias, to most of us you sound crazy. And you are not communicating with ignorant people, but people who have travelled the world and are not so naive. We know that our governments will do despicable things to get an edge over another country. Yours is the same. But about half the stuff you write is over the top and completely illogical. Over and over I hear the same thing in this country: my/our problems are someone else's fault. To be fair, I hear that from come out of the mouth of my own countrymen quite a bit. But the problems from the past, the present problems, and the problems in the future have one main culprit: the people themselves. If Massa gets elected, it will be no one's fault but the majority that voted for him. Would you blame the U.S. if they supported a candidate that is friendly to their interests? Too often it sounds like you are trying to transfer the blame for the issues here on something other than the people. True, there might be a negative influence here and there. But the problems in this country for the most part have to do with the fact that so many are dishonest, unscrupulous, and greedy. That's not always true. But there are enough of those people around to cause great havoc.

I wouldn't call it a lie necessarily. There is some merit to what he's saying....
Matias claimed that "Israel is an invention of US to control middle east, plenty of oil." You may call them fairy tales, I call them lies and viveza criolla, when people make up as they go to support untenable claims.

In order to show that it was not "a lie necessarily", please tell us how Israel came into being (include the Soviet Union, which according to you must have been part of the USA or UK).

Hints:

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine.

The Soviet Union and the United States were the first two countries to recognize the State of Israel.

Matias, to most of us you sound crazy. And you are not communicating with ignorant people, but people who have travelled the world and are not so naive. We know that our governments will do despicable things to get an edge over another country. Yours is the same. But about half the stuff you write is over the top and completely illogical. Over and over I hear the same thing in this country: my/our problems are someone else's fault. To be fair, I hear that from come out of the mouth of my own countrymen quite a bit. But the problems from the past, the present problems, and the problems in the future have one main culprit: the people themselves. If Massa gets elected, it will be no one's fault but the majority that voted for him. Would you blame the U.S. if they supported a candidate that is friendly to their interests? Too often it sounds like you are trying to transfer the blame for the issues here on something other than the people. True, there might be a negative influence here and there. But the problems in this country for the most part have to do with the fact that so many are dishonest, unscrupulous, and greedy. That's not always true. But there are enough of those people around to cause great havoc.

I give you an example. You take the budget for public health and public education from Argentina in 2008. You multiplied for two. Result: the total amount Argentina pais of INTERESTS (not debt, only interests) in that year.
See, this is how they act. This is the same situation we currently have in Sapin or Greece. Taking money from one sector (the people who use public health and education) and give it to banks, IMF, etc.

The people who have money want to lend it, want the poor countries to take debt, so they can win with interests.

So the indebtment this government has made, reducing debt from 170% GDP to only 42% might have touched some interests. If Massa gets elected and take debt again, cause thats what he promissed to this people -an exchange for support- it is the peoples fault for voting him, the embassys fault for supporting him and his fault for taking debt.

So this is how external actors operate in Argentina. They just simply dont care if people live well, they just want their money, which they get by lobbying and puting presure in other fields, and go. Argentina paid something like 173 billion of interests in the last 10 years. Just imagine that money into public health and education.
So dont tell me that this people dont have fault of Argentinas present. They literally broke the country back in 2001, by pure especulation and puting presure. That consist how this people make their money, by speculation, putting presure, lobby, and we re not talking of small money but the budget of a country.

So dont tell me that this people dont have fault of Argentinas present. They literally broke the country back in 2001, by pure especulation and puting presure. That consist how this people make their money, by speculation, putting presure, lobby, and we re not talking of small money but the budget of a country.
Yes, Matias, all of it is somebody else's fault, because the majority of Argentinos aren't adults, they are mentally like spoiled 9 years old children. They break something and immediately say "I didn't do it, somebody else must have done it."

Very complex subject. Interesting. Nutshell after 15 years of "dealing with these people (Argentines): Few people want to take personal responsibility about much in business, government, relationships, etc. It is usually someone else's fault. Very immature on many levels. A young democracy sure but you have to start (responsibility) somewhere for God's sake.

Matias claimed that "Israel is an invention of US to control middle east, plenty of oil." You may call them fairy tales, I call them lies and viveza criolla, when people make up as they go to support untenable claims.

In order to show that it was not "a lie necessarily", please tell us how Israel came into being (include the Soviet Union, which according to you must have been part of the USA or UK).

Hints:

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine.

The Soviet Union and the United States were the first two countries to recognize the State of Israel.

I think you've got me confused with somebody else as I've never made any post on this thread, nor any thread, about the Soviet Union. All I'm doing is presenting a theory, which in mind, is just as plausible as any other. The information you've presented is great however it does nothing to discount the clash of civilizations theory. The two are not mutually exclusive.

It would be naive of us to believe 100% what is written in history books. History is written by the winners generally. The "truth" is whatever version or slant the ruling class decides it should be. Facts get distorted over time.

We need only look at Argentina's schools whose maps still show the Falkland Islands as belonging to them. And I'm sure their history books give a very different account about the war with Great Britain and vice versa.

As we've seen far too often, there is the "public" reason or excuse for doing something and then there is the hidden or real reason for doing something, an ulterior motive that can't be announced publicly for obvious reasons. This must always be taken into account when analyzing the actions of any nation state. This is what strategy is all about. It's geopolitical chess.

It's not a conspiracy theory to think this way. Unfortunately, this is the way the world works. Things are not as transparent and above board as we'd like them to be.

I think you've got me confused with somebody else as I've never made any post on this thread, nor any thread, about the Soviet Union. ...
So you did not post this?

I wouldn't call it a lie necessarily. There is some merit to what he's saying.

as an answer to my post

Israel is an invention of US to control middle east, plenty of oil.
Matias, you have made up yet another lie to support your untenable position.

Israel was not an invention of the US, it was as I documented, the United Nations General Assembly, which recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine.

This brings the Soviet Union into the debate, because the Soviet Union was a party to the creation of Israel, together with the majority of the United Nations General Assembly.

I think you've got me confused with somebody else as I've never made any post on this thread, nor any thread, about the Soviet Union. All I'm doing is presenting a theory, which in mind, is just as plausible as any other. The information you've presented is great however it does nothing to discount the clash of civilizations theory. The two are not mutually exclusive.

It would be naive of us to believe 100% what is written in history books. History is written by the winners generally. The "truth" is whatever version or slant the ruling class decides it should be. Facts get distorted over time.

We need only look at Argentina's schools whose maps still show the Falkland Islands as belonging to them. And I'm sure their history books give a very different account about the war with Great Britain and vice versa.

So the Argentines won the 1982 war, then, and got to write the history?

Back