Would anyone be interested in a fiction writers group?

great turn out today - there were eleven of us! :)

Alison will be sending out an e-mail to everyone in the next day or so. I think we'll meet somewhere more conducive to whole-table discussions next time around. But, all in all, the first meeting was a great success. If anyone else wants to join us, send me a PM and I'll forward the e-mail to you.

Hi everyone, great to see you all today. I've sent an email tonight to everyone who gave their addresses, if you haven't received it please post here. Cheers.

Gordon, I've just sent you the follow up mail I sent out last night, with an extra e-mail address to add from someone who wants to join. It bounced when I sent it last night.

That was my error..had incorrect domain for Gordon, will send updated list to all with addition of new member, and facebook group details, later today. Cheers all, Alison

Facebook page is up! Imaginatively titled "Fiction Writers Group" - invites sent to all with fb accounts

I don't see anything...I sent you a friend request earlier Alison. I may be sending a story tomorrow.:eek:

Back