Would Life Here Be Easier If I Didn't Read This Site?

If you think we BAexpats have it rough listening you the constant drool of bad news, imagine a how an Argentine psychologist must feel.

I owe the turn around to my life and to its right path..all thanks to this forum which I discovered sometime in 2010.

I am at lack of words as to what all useful info., I gathered from here over the years and used it to my advantage.

Lots of useful practical info on this thread, even if you don't need it at the moment you file it on the back of your mind for future use. One should not read threads that sound depressing as we do with the News papers and TV where we can zap as needed. :D
s
For good news suggest you read

Tiempo Argentino...ªª Inflation for July 1,4% :D

http://www.infonews.com/2014/08/15/economia-157914-la-inflacion-aumento-un-14-por-ciento-en-julio.php

I'm not talking so much about crime, just about the struggles of day to day life (like the recent thread on the latest crazy bureaucracy story)

LOL, well, you should hear what happened with me and a FedEx package of extremely important documents that was supposed to be delivered to my door today. Argentine ineptitude at its finest, and it only cost my parents like 100 bucks. :angry: I thought about making a post about the whole story, but sometimes that makes me feel worse, not better. And this was pretty mild compared to a lot of other stuff I've dealt with here. The day-to-day life stuff is what gets me down more than anything else, so I can certainly see why you wouldn't want to read about it all the time if you plan to be here long term.

Seriously, forum breaks can be good. I take them sometimes, for a variety of reasons. Try it out.

At any given moment there is just as much (or more) good stuff going on in the world as bad - including here in Argentina. Perhaps people don't "need" to talk about that as much but it doesn't change the fact - you just have to redirect your attention….

The site needs some new forum headings:

Complaints

Horror Stories

News Headlines That You Must Read

At any given moment there is just as much (or more) good stuff going on in the world as bad - including here in Argentina. Perhaps people don't "need" to talk about that as much but it doesn't change the fact - you just have to redirect your attention….

I like your positive attitude. I deleted this site from my favorites and decided to read it less. I skim the titles and ignore the complaints, horror stories, and news headlines.

There are many bad things happening in the world. That's life, and it makes us grow or not. That depends on our attitude. We have to deal with things all the time.

Social media gives us an alternative to seeing a psychiatrist. We can share anything instantly with 16,000 anonymous readers subscribed to this site and hope they read our words and answer our questions, read our complaints, feel sorry for us, and occasionally soothe our fragile egos.

Social media gives us an alternative to seeing a psychiatrist. We can share anything instantly with 16,000 anonymous readers subscribed to this site and hope they read our words and answer our questions, read our complaints, feel sorry for us, and occasionally soothe our fragile egos.

Well taken,

Google conducted a study in Argentina and found that many people ask questions from Google ?. Some of the most popular were?
Why am I single?
Why am I here?

Back