Would Life Here Be Easier If I Didn't Read This Site?

I agree with you - Argentinian ladies are hot, but only because they are thin. That's the only good coming from being raised here.

I was speaking to the lady sitting next to me on the plane on the way down here a few years ago... and she was telling me "I don't like the summer in Argentina, all the men go around without shirts on."

After seeing the men here, I don't understand the complaint! :confused:

I was speaking to the lady sitting next to me on the plane on the way down here a few years ago... and she was telling me "I don't like the summer in Argentina, all the men go around without shirts on."

After seeing the men here, I don't understand the complaint! :confused:
unfortunately, the ones who take their shirt off aren't normally the ones we would want to see topless. ;)

I agree with you - Argentinian ladies are hot, but only because they are thin. That's the only good coming from being raised here.
Not just the Argentinean gals are only the slim and pretty. Most of lat Am girls are thin and good looking but once married and bearing a scion or two, they certainly becomes laterally challenged! And that making the Hubbies going for young and slimmer ones!

Back