Would love to meet creative types that are really putting down roots here.

Well, I'm not in the creative fields but I am here long-term, can I still come? ;)

Actually won't be in country for this meetup but do post about the next one. Would love to make some friends who are here for good (no offense to the short-termers but far too many friends have come & gone so if you're not living here, it's just too hard).

i'm in the movie business, living here full time. also like to meet new people here for the long haul.

so that was a decision for Antares in Las Canitas, right? 8pm. Looking forward to it!

I'll start- my name is actually Elizabeth. I'll be the relatively tall one with the short blond hair. (Tries to insert photo, likely with no success.)- sometimes hard to meet up with people if you don't know what they look like. See everyone there!
Nichols,-Elizabeth-150X200.jpg

Oh, and Citygirl, I'm a dreaded shortimer, but I think you should come on down!

F.all-Y.I. You needn't be creative to join us. I'm not creative and I'm going anyways.

"Creative" just slipped into the title of the thread because I was quoting another women on another thread who was wanting to meet creative people who will be here indefintely.

So, yes the final verdict is:

Friday May 4th at 8:30pm

Dirección: Arévalo 2876
Ciudad: Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Provincia: Buenos Aires
Tel.: (011) 4772-2133

Great, I guess I'll tell the host or hostess that there will be un grupo de expats/expatriados/extranjeros and hopefully we will all find each other with relative ease. I've never been to the Antares in Cañitas to know how big it is.

Hope one or two of you make good in your word, cause I'll be there tomorrow night all by my lonesome :)

Actually, if anybody is planning to go, please send me a PM.... Thanks.

Back