Would you move a family to Argentina...?

Often in a lack of critical thinking we fail to see the forest as we wonder thru the trees...

Argentina is a dooms day machine right now driving itself down a steep cliff with no breaks. This cliff actually began about 60 years ago as the ignorant populous bought into the lies and manipulation of Evita and Juan Peron. National heros..LOL but really nothing more that a couple of scam bag scamming manipulators with a motive. But that is another story!

Get into reality.. World class minds in think tanks on are on the Argentina situation!

The IMF has censured the first country it ever has in history.
http://blog.heritage...-court-rulings/

Put the brakes on… do NOT bring your children to Argentina they do not need to be exposed to what may potentially unfold in Argentina in the next few months and years. They do not need to be exposed to any of what is possible in Argnetina at this time.

Now step outside the trees….. look at the forest!

Argentina defaulted a little over 10 years ago.. It has since refused to even entertain playing by the rules. Since that time a little bump in commodities sparked some recovery. The banksters have several other countries in the world right now on the edge of such things. The banksters are most likely thinking Argentina needs to go into hell publically to scare the hell out those in Europe that would consider the Argentina 2002 path.

Price freezing in the super markets.. 18000 pesos might soon be more like 5000 pesos in the midst of food shortages and other issues.

Your not a local, I am guessing you do not speak Spanish and if you needed to go hunter gathering in BA to find affordable food you would be utterly lost, or even at risk. What would you do with 2 children in one of the world’s largest cities in a state of anarchy?
http://online.wsj.co...0195650224.html

Well we will just hop a plane and get out.. will you? What if the staff at the airport is on strike?
http://www.airliners...d.main/5505545/

I will let it rest here..

Would you move your family to a country where half the population needs therapy?

Would you move your family to a country where half the population needs therapy?

Yes in a heart beat compared to your filthy mess.. needing therapy beats the hell out watching children grovel in garbage bags in Argencubazela! then again after seeing your mess I find myself perhaps needing a little therapy which I am soaking in on the other side of the river. 8 foot swells rolling in this week guess I will join your rich and famous in Punta to catch a few of those..

As far as the saving power goes, I know too many people living in US with two incomes and saving almost nothing after paying for basics. Also, I work with too many people that despite their comfortable standard of living can't make it a day without taking anti depressants, it's a screwed up world, no matter where you go, people are people regardless of their citizenship...everyone wants the same thing, happiness, love, and pleasant life. Just do it!

Back