Wow. We Are Living In The Worlds Powerhouse Of Growth!

What always gets me is watching the chupamedias and sycophants who actually clap her every utterance.
Reminds me of a certain leader of the third reich and the reactions of his followers.

What always gets me is watching the chupamedias and sycophants who actually clap her every utterance.
Reminds me of a certain leader of the third reich and the reactions of his followers.

She reminds me of Genghis Khan airing the saddle sores after a hard day's killing on the steppe the way she gets around in those leggings.

Ever thought of writing editorials for La Nación?

Yeah, maybe LN should have an English section as I'm sure many of the nuances would get lost in translation.

I too think that Indec lies, but it cant be THAT wrong.

Hard data: Argentina produces almost a million cars per year, and the balance with imported cars (from Mexico, Brazil, etc) is tied. So that means that almost a million people have to have money to buy a brand new car EVERY YEAR. A million that changes every year (since it cant be the same people).
Another way to corroborate this is checking if there are almost 10 million of new cars in the street. And yes there are.

So the growth it is palpable in people, in the street, every day.
As I said before, I believe it is reaching its limit.

Bajo, sorry your economic theory doesn't work.
Zimbabwe GDP Annual Growth Rate

The Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in Zimbabwe expanded 4.40 percent in 2012 from the previous year. GDP Annual Growth Rate in Zimbabwe is reported by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe GDP Annual Growth Rate averaged 2.53 percent from 1961 until 2012,

Somebody posted some weeks ago the ranking of the countries with highest grow rate, most of them were countries were war finished some time ago. Sierra Leona, Liberia I remember were some of them.

Here you have some hard data from IMF:
http://datos.bancomu....GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG

There are some bonds attach to growth. The whole thing about the lies about INDEC was regarding to save money on the payment of those bonds attached to inflación. So, if there is growth they have to pay more. It makes no sense to lie on that.

I disagree partially about that the limit of growth is close. I think that Argentina reached the limith of growth without investing. From now they have to invest to continue growing. The State understands that, not sure is the private companies do.

it is reaching its historic limit, 10 years of growth.

But also, there is low private investment, Argentina is 6th in the region, lots of private investors, multinationals, etc, do not believe Argentina is the best option. One can agree or disagree with this image they have, but this is true, this is a fact.
It can perfectly change though, and its not that we dont have investment.

I doubt the state will invest strong, today what motorizes economies is private investment.

She reminds me of Genghis Khan airing the saddle sores after a hard day's killing on the steppe the way she gets around in those leggings.

Ever thought of writing editorials for La Nación?
You seem quite young to remember Gengis Khan.

Back