Yoga Classes in BA?

I just took a subscription to a sport club at Obras Sanitarias, in Libertador, Nunez. You got a swimming pool, all kind of torture engines (a few steps from the ESMA school were they really tortured), and aerobic lessons including Yoga.

If you go as an expat, the subscription will be 360 pesos per month, but if you ask to be a member of the club, it will drop down to 165 pesos per month.

I can introduce you so that you get the lowest rate if you are interested.

Kind regards

Philippe

fifilafiloche said:
If you go as an expat, the subscription will be 360 pesos per month, but if you ask to be a member of the club, it will drop down to 165 pesos per month.

Can you explain this a bit more? Why is it so much more expensive "to go as an expat"? What does it mean to "go as an expat" vs what does it mean to "be a member"?

The club is a mixture of private and public joint venture. If you are not introduced and go directly to the front desk, you will be given the private price list. If you are introduced by a member, you will be given the public club price, which usually is reserved for argentines.

An argentine friend of mine came with me to the club so that i could get the lower rate. With this rate you can only go to two clubs in Nunez as opposed to 12 clubs all around the city for the 360 pesos fare, but i found this price a bit steep and was happy with those two clubs.:rolleyes:

You could even get a 60 pesos subscription, but for this you need to actively participate to the rugby or basketball teams.

Hi, I am a Hatha trained yoga instructor offering private classes to all ages and skill levels. I will cater a lesson to you and will travel to wherever you would like to have the class (your apartment, a park, etc.). Please contact me if interested ([email protected]).

Thanks,
Katie

Back