Young Adult Groups

marivb18

Registered
Hi everyone, I am 18, from Honduras, and I go to Med School at UBA. I have been living here for 4 months, almost 5 but I still dont know anyone or have any friends. So I was wondering if you know about any Church or young adults groups, or if you guys have a group where I can meet people. Im starting to get very homesick since I am pretty much alone. Thank you in advance

I am from El Salvador neighbor, pm me and we could grab a bite if you like. Not into church or that young btw.

If you find something or would just like to meet up, let me know! I'm 21 and also new to the city. I wouldn't be interested in a church group but I'd be willing to meet up for coffee!

Hey girls. I'll be moving to Buenos aires in 3 weeks time, med school as well, but at Barcelo, and I'd love to join you guys! church groups are not really my thing, as I end too be way too open mind for most of them... I have a more alternative life style, spiritual but not religious, but I'd totally go for the coffe thing, or maybe walk on the park, or grab a beer... or a juice...whatever ... Im into art, dancing, movies... well, im pretty much up for everything that sounds fun. Would be nice to get to know some people and make some new friends! I'm brazilian but i spent the last years of my life living abroad. I lived in the UK for a year, in SanDiego US for 7 months, and my last job was on board of a ship on a cruise line, so I was "travelling" around Europe and Emirates a lot, and i do understand you on the homesick thing, I know it suck, but trust me, it will go away at some point. When I first left home, I was 18 and I moved to California, I couldnt speak a word in English, my hostfamily was awful and i got as homesick as homesick can be. But just give yourself some time. Things will get better, and when it gets better, trust me, it gets awsomeeeee! =)
Plus, my spanish is very poor, so, would be nice to have someone to practice too, otherwise how im gonna say to that cute chico (when i meet one) that I find him really cute??? hahaha just kidding! Anyway, hope to hear from you girls! You guys take care! =)

Dan

I like going out too so we can meet for a coffee or go out to drink a beer. Just let me know when you are available, Im free next week.

I'm Still in Brazil, i'll be flying to BA in a Few Days! As soon as I get ther, I'll come by and to know when and where we can meet to grab that coffee.. =) Looking forward to it! =)

x

Dan

Hey there everyone, 18 year old from California here who has been here for about 2 months alone. I'm always looking into meeting new people and if you're up for anything PM me or let me know thanks! :)

Back