Young adults(anyone) gathering, round 2?!

Haha, it wasn't that long ago that the last orders bell used to ring at 11pm back home!! On this occasion 7:30pm suits me to meet up with some new people as I have another appointment later on. But will meet up at some local bars at a more Argentine time with you on another night. You choose bar and date/time, as I haven't started work yet so I'am flexible.

It's more like an after office happy hour than bar hopping. Anyway, this evening we will meet there but would love to hear suggestions for next week.

Milion is in 1048 Parana, CABA. We will be in the bar. Text me at 1555O3-4O9O if you can't find us.

Cheers, C

Maybe next time. I can't motivate myself to go out that early. But if anyone ever wants to hit the Costanera or San Isidro clubs or afters, let me know. Thursdays and Fridays are for afters that start around 9-10 pm and end around 2 am and Friday and Saturday nights are for clubs that start around 12-2 am and end when the sun comes up.

Hi folks,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to Milion in time on the 11th. Anyone interested in meeting up this Thursday or Friday for after work drinks? Thinking the non-Argentine 7:30, location flexible. Milion, while being possibly a bit pretentious, does have a happy hour chopp 2 for 1's for $14AR on Friday, and a decent amount of activity at that early hour in the evening.

Cheers,

Ryan

TheBlackHand said:
If anyone wants to go to some local spots i'd be up for it. I'm tired of all the played out " tourist " places.

Anywhere in San Isidro or Costanera and it's on.

Tell me how I can get into contact with you, got some good offers

guys, would love to meet some people, so might come around to million tomorrow. how to I find you guys?

Hey all, so lets do 7:30 at Milion, sorry about not replying to the above sooner.

The location is Paraná 1048, cross st is Santa Fe. Kind of unassuming from the front, the bar is upstairs. We will try and be at the bar, I will wear a blue plaid shirt so that should help a bit. My cell is 11-5832-9759, shoot me a text if u cant find us, half the time calls dont come through properly...

Ill have to bounce about 8:45, but it sounds like there should hopefully be at least a few folks to continue the festivities. Spread the word!

Cheers,

Ryan

Back