Young adults to meet up :)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to join. usually any day around 9pm is fine.

Place in Palermo? We could start in Cronico and move from there

Cheers,

C

Maybe we should check out Sugar? It's in Palermo on Costa Rica. They have a GREAT Ladies' Night deal during happy hour there. From 7-12p girls pay 40 pesos to get in and then its free drinks until the end of happy hour. Clearly that doesn't include everything. It's beer and what they call their "well" drinks... Basically house liquor + juice or soda mixer of your choice.

That's just an idea though. I'm up for whatever :)

I'm new to the page and to Buenos Aires. When were you thinking of meeting up for the ladies night at Sugar or elsewhere? Sounds fun, I'm interested in meeting a few mote expats down here.

hmmm, im sorry, is this a ladies only night out ? :p if not, im in :)

OxyJen said:
I'm new to the page and to Buenos Aires. When were you thinking of meeting up for the ladies night at Sugar or elsewhere? Sounds fun, I'm interested in meeting a few mote expats down here.

We're thinking THIS Thursday night. Haven't decided on a time yet though.

jazrgz said:
hmmm, im sorry, is this a ladies only night out ? :p if not, im in :)

haha no it was never made specifically ladies' night. just kind of turned out that way by who showed interest. i know of one guy that told me he was going to come out with us as well, so you wouldn't be the only one at least :p

basically, what i'm saying is, you're more than welcome to come out with us :)

chica.expat said:
haha no it was never made specifically ladies' night. just kind of turned out that way by who showed interest. i know of one guy that told me he was going to come out with us as well, so you wouldn't be the only one at least :p

basically, what i'm saying is, you're more than welcome to come out with us :)

Awesome ! im in then :) I have class untill 9pm aprox, so whatever time you guys end up deciding to, i would be there at about 10pm aprox

Hablamos despues !

-Juan

Happy to pass by and have a drink or two.

Sugar is a cool place.

Jashi222 said:
Did I miss this one? I'd really like to join in.

Thanks

James

Nah, you're good James. We're getting together this Thursday! A place hasn't been definitively decided but it sounds like we're thinking Palermo, with a good chance of it being Sugar :)

This sounds like it could be really fun, Id like to rendezvous with you all as well :) Thursday, at potentially Sugar, for what could be ladies night? got it.

Back