Zebra rugs in BA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roseburnfarm

Registered
Hola,

My name is Josh Elliott, i am here for 3 months from Zimbabwe to see my girlfriends way of life and do a bit of travel as this is my first visit to South America. I have with me 3 trophy zebra skin rugs that were hunted ethically and sustainably on my fathers 3000 hectare game farm near Bulawayo in zimbabwe. I have all the necesarry documentation for the skins, including the CITIES permit.I am looking to sell them for us $ 1500 each. I would really appreciate it, if anybody has some contacts or could suggest some places like stores, hotels etc that might be
interested in buying them. Thanks again.

Roseburnfarm said:
Hola,

My name is Josh Elliott, i am here for 3 months from Zimbabwe to see my girlfriends way of life and do a bit of travel as this is my first visit to South America. I have with me 3 trophy zebra skin rugs that were hunted ethically and sustainably on my fathers 3000 hectare game farm near Bulawayo in zimbabwe. I have all the necesarry documentation for the skins, including the CITIES permit.I am looking to sell them for us $ 1500 each. I would really appreciate it, if anybody has some contacts or could suggest some places like stores, hotels etc that might be
interested in buying them. Thanks again.

Well, I wasn't going to mention anything but since it's out in the open...

I have a few Javan Rhino horns for sale. Also have a few Siberia Tiger skins, 5 Elephant tusks, an Ivory-billed Woodpecker beak (that I fashioned into a cool necklace), 6 liters of Northern Right Whale oil, and a few stuffed Mountain Gorillas.

I'm also hosting my annual baby seal clubbing expedition in Dec 2011.

DM me for prices.

Wow, I would really like one, but I don't think I can handle the bad karma....

Welcome to Buenos Aires and don't be put off by assholes! PM i might be able to hook you up....

jaredwb said:
Well, I wasn't going to mention anything but since it's out in the open...

I have a few Javan Rhino horns for sale. Also have a few Siberia Tiger skins, 5 Elephant tusks, an Ivory-billed Woodpecker beak (that I fashioned into a cool necklace), 6 liters of Northern Right Whale oil, and a few stuffed Mountain Gorillas.

I'm also hosting my annual baby seal clubbing expedition in Dec 2011.

DM me for prices.

You're a very funny man.... I split my sides.

Sappho said:
Wow, I would really like one, but I don't think I can handle the bad karma....

I'm no moral elitist but aren't zebra way to cute to kill? I don't mind eating cow a la parrilla but walking on a dead zebra would be.... well... disrespectful.

Really, explain to me - what do people find so disturbing about this? I assume many of you eat meat, have sat on leather chairs or couches or use leather products? What is the difference? Zebras are cute and cows aren't? :confused: Assuming the zebras were culled responsibly, it's not any more inhumane than hunting deer.

Hey I am neutral in this argument because I love animals and sleep with a very fluffy and sweet tiger striped cat named Billy every night at the foot of my bed, but very much enjoy a good parrilla libre. However my opinion is I think what bothers people here is that the Zebras were probably killed JUST for their hides and in the case of cows and chickens, they are killed for food and in the case of the cows leather as well. Not saying one is better or worse than the other, but this is why it may be touching a raw nerve in some people. Just my 2cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back