Zelensky Is Working on Joint Weapons Production with Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilHojas

Registered
Zelensky made the announcement in remarks during a press conference in Kyiv with Latin American journalists, where he stated that he is working with Milei to develop joint manufacturing of arms parts, drones, and gunpowder.
Gunpowder, my fellow pirates! The investments are coming.

I do hope so. Zelinsky, or however his name is transliterated into a Latin alphabet, my Cyrillic is a bit rusty, is an absolute hero, in my opinion. Supporting the Ukrainian president would be one of the few things I could support this government with.

That's definitely in our national interest, making weapons so more young men can kill each other for two crypto fascist kleptocracies.
This war has been great for the Military Industrial Complex, so I guess why not get in on the dollars for death scheme?

One of the things I always liked about Argentina was it's lack of military and lack of involvement in the global arms industry. When I paid my paltry taxes to the corrupt Argentine government I felt assured that at least Cristina was only buying Louis Vetton bags and not bombing Uruguay.

Forget his words. Millei has already shown through his actions with whom he prefers to be bedfellows. He and Zelensky deserve each other. Puppets of a feather ...

Milei makes some extremely poor choices in who he chooses to be friends with.

Milei makes some extremely poor choices in who he chooses to be friends with.

War is never a good choice for a society . It creates enemies and radicalises a society . Argentina should be like Switzerland nuetral and friends with all . The current situation of political grandstanding attacking our friends because they happen to think different is doing huge damage to Argentina . I do not agree at all in this agreement

War is never a good choice for a society . It creates enemies and radicalises a society . Argentina should be like Switzerland nuetral and friends with all . The current situation of political grandstanding attacking our friends because they happen to think different is doing huge damage to Argentina . I do not agree at all in this agreement

Completely agreed, ten times over. Neutrality has always served Argentina well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back