Ziploc Bags

mendozacanadian

Registered
Does anyone know what happened to Ziploc bags? They seem to have just disappeared a few months ago. There is a product made here called Separata...but they are basically useless...the seal rips apart just opening them. Also...paper bags...anyone ever in their time here seen them? You know, for storing the homemade bread in as store bought is out of sight...and things like mushrooms.

I bring boxes of Ziploc bags back from the States when I visit because even when they have them here they are ridiculously expensive and come in such small quantities.

But as far as having seen them, I don't notice because I have my boxes. Have patience, like most things here, they disappear for a time and will most likely come back soon.

They just disappeared a few months ago...kind of annoying as with many things. Will I ever get used to this? I have been here for 9 years, and still can't figure it out. I know the Ziploc bags were imported from Mexico...Argentina not talking to them now? Or does this Argie company making the Separata brand have pull somewhere. I thought Moreno was long gone. Anyone seen any paper bags? I just opened a package of mushrooms for the pizza I am making tonight and they should be stored paper bags. Oh well...guess I have to just wait.................

Brown paper bags (bolsa papel kraft o papel madera) can be found at "papeleras" or "casas de cotillón". One I remember is on Agüero 1900 (half way down the block next to a pizza place)

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-617199684-bolsas-delivery-papel-kraft-nro-1-x-100-_JM

I saw ziploc bags at disco this week, but only one size available

I just bought ziploc bags at a place called Pick Market. I don't remember how much it was, but there were only 4 in the package... this is still weird to me, since I'm a wasteful American and used to just tossing them out all the time.

Back