#18F

Didn't go, and it was clearly organised with the idea of cementing the idea that there is something untoward with the investigation in process on behalf of the govt.

The govt has shamed and embarassed themselves with their cheap insinuation and lack of respect for due process, but sadly the opposition are not above lowering themselves to the same.

Leaves me with a a bad taste in my mouth and little hope for a decent winner in the elections. It's like picking your favourite terminal illness at this stage.

I mean this sincerely, why do you feel the Nisman family deserved your condolences (assuming you are not associated with them personally) any more so than any of the 10 or so police men who have died in the line of duty for example?

It's a shame the man died and I hope his accusations are processed correctly by the legal system but there is a lot of political point scoring going on.

I would LOVE to go to any march organized to honor policemen who have died in the line of duty. If you organize it, I will go.

Where didn't they organize a silent march for the victims of AMIA? We know it's relate to the government. Why didn't protest a long time ago against Iran nuclear testing in Argentina? Why have people suddenly taken an interest? The march yesterday should have happened after AMIA was attacked but no one speaks of it.

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Para-Verbitsky-el-18F-fue-de-la-nueva-Derecha-con-capacidad-electoral-20150222-0092.html

Back