7 Reasons I'm Voting This Sunday For Recalde...

Well, expatriado, aerolineas and the subte of Macri has the same budget. The first bought new air`planes, the second 50 years old subways that doesn`t fit the rails... hellooooooooo...

Aerolineas is not a private company, it doesn`t look for profit (in the short term at least), it looks for developing the AR economy with its communications. That`s why they are developing federal routes, it means, flights that by pass BA. Now you can fly from Cataratas straight to Calafate of from Cordoba and Mendoza to Miami straight. Perhaps you don`t know it but before, you have to take a flight to Buenos Aires and then another flight to the other country side city.

http://www.telam.com...doba-miami.html

Never a private company is going to do that, but the idea is that the State does what has to be done when the privates are not interested to do it.

YPF is a good example of it. Repsol didn´t invest a dime in 10 years because it was more profitable for them to import the oil but a disaster for the AR economy. YPF now, being nationalized, invests a lot and the productions rise every day.

Here you can read all the routes that were abandoned while it was private and all the new routed that were developed after it was nationalized:
https://es.wikipedia...nos_abandonados

A few years ago JD Powers had ranked Aerolineas as the 2nd WORST airline in the Americas, behind Cubana.

That being said, Aerolineas, despite its ABYSMAL service, has one of the best safety records of any airline in the world. We must give them credit on that.

I am a frequent traveler.

I have in recent ( last 3 -4 months) found AA better than LAN and TAM, in every deptt.

Really, AA must have really improved recently because they never came close to TAM. They even stopped doing their famous ham & cheese sandwiches on my route and replaced them with small fruit and nut biscuits.

Aerolineas is not a private company, it doesn`t look for profit (in the short term at least), it looks for developing the AR economy with its communications.

And the local economy is developed by pumping money into an unprofitable company? Or did I just miss the thousands of commuters who can now fly to work?

Really, AA must have really improved recently because they never came close to TAM. They even stopped doing their famous ham & cheese sandwiches on my route and replaced them with small fruit and nut biscuits.

Well I am comparing flights of LAN, TAM and AA within South America and I really mean what I am saying.

Food is bad in all three. But I found the AA airhostesses talking more politely ( while serving), than the TAM and LAN ones especially LAN. I despise LAN.

In the long distance flights ( more than 6 hours) within Americas, I found Copa, Avianca the best.

your TAM can be pretty disgusting at times.

At times? Nope. It is a lousy airline all the time. My younger brother is a captain there, so I know all the dirty stuff.
And yet I'd take TAM over Aerolineas any day of the week.

A few years ago JD Powers had ranked Aerolineas as the 2nd WORST airline in the Americas, behind Cubana.

That being said, Aerolineas, despite its ABYSMAL service, has one of the best safety records of any airline in the world. We must give them credit on that.

i flight regulary on aerolineas and sometimes with LAN. Not difference beside at LAN they were so proud that the azafata was called Ingrid, the comment of the pilot was sooooooo nazi.

Back