7 Years In Buenos Aires, C.f. Here Now 45 Years Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Gringoboy with All respect please Just Ignore My Posts !! many respected Veterens on here Understand and have checked me out and our Helping I am Too Burnt out And Beaten By My situation to have you Slander me and try to teach me grammer,ectttt ... were you really born in the United states???? Thank you! Blessings and Peace to you and your Family! :wub:

Gringoboy You make no sense at all With all respect You sound like a Nigerian or is your birth certificate from Kenya??? You are Blocked You seem to be Board With plenty of help and Money and want To bash People Here!!! Blocking Tome I found good people here and You apparently are Loco you should that book !! Good bye! With love

Gringoboy You make no sense at all With all respect You sound like a Nigerian or is your birth certificate from Kenya??? You are Blocked You seem to be Board With plenty of help and Money and want To bash People Here!!! Blocking Tome I found good people here and You apparently are Loco you should that book !! Good bye! With love
Okay, Mike. I was on the fence. You lost me now with this crap. Have a nice life, however you can structure it with lots of solicited help from others.

Excuse me new comer grreat post, is that what you do everyday to survive here ! I am impressed that you work like that, maybe you missed that i am ppermantly disabled by the usa goverment i have multiple pins in my back after a truck crushed my car and me WOW I give you a sinsere compliment that you do the same thing as the people you know in your story! doesnt, sound like you are stuck in a bad barrio hmmmm, why dont you read redbeanz post right above this he sounds very honorable! TY for your support sir !

Excuse me new comer grreat post, is that what you do everyday to survive here ! I am impressed that you work like that, maybe you missed that i am ppermantly disabled by the usa goverment i have multiple pins in my back after a truck crushed my car and me WOW I give you a sinsere compliment that you do the same thing as the people you know in your story! doesnt, sound like you are stuck in a bad barrio hmmmm, why dont you read redbeanz post right above this he sounds very honorable! TY for your support sir !
Well, you certainly have a unique way of asking for help. And yes, I did read redbeanz post. Rather carefully in fact.

... IS THIS A SITE FOR $$ BA EXPATS ONLY YOUR REPLYS MAKE HUMANITY PEOPLE LOOK VERY BAD GOT BALLS TO WRITE TRASH ABOUT MY WIFE AND I; LETS TALK PERSONAL! I ... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE BESIDES RICH AND NOT IN DIRE STRAITS NEED LIKE US ... You apparently are loco ... Is your birth certificate from Kenya? ... Blessings and peace to your family ...Thank you My Ex Americans! Blessings and Love! MICHAEL. S. Smith

Michael, I am afraid you praised me too quickly. I have been making a sincere effort to learn about your situation, and have spent several hours reading the past 7 months of Fundraising posts on your Fbook page.

I am having trouble understanding why you use exp<b></b>ressions like "love," "peace," "blessings," almost as weapons, which you whip out when someone doubts you. You have joined this forum in order to ask for money, yet here and on your fbook page you seem to be asking for money and lashing out at the very people you are asking, in the same breath. Has this been successful in your many months of Fundraising for the Poor Starving People in BsAs that you have been helping through all your appeals for donations? Browbeating the very people you are asking for help? This really is a strange way of asking: spitting and growling at them while seeking their assistance. I don't get it.

I saw that you took the same attitude to your fbook friends in all your appeals for BsAs Poor People, to be sent to you. If your friends responded to that treatment, then my apologies, I must be wrong. You are the experienced Fundraiser, and I'm sure you don't need unsolicited advice on technique. I'm just suggesting that might be a reason you are meeting resistance here.

You know my first wife and I still love her I always will and we are still good friends. Her sister was on the deans list at Syracuse University studying nuclear engineering her IQ and marks were off the charts I used to love chatting with her. One day out of the blue, out of no wear she snapped went from brainiac to delusional mental illness. We struggled with that for years perhaps some here have an idea. More than once we brought her off the streets as she was homeless got her in treatment on meds and she would balance out. Then she would stop her meds and end up on the streets again. This has endlessly repeated and to this day I help when I can. But I do not have expectations it is just band aids on the wounds of mental illness. A better experience than yesterday for a woman I hold in regard as I saw her achievements before the decease of mental illness took that woman away.

CALL ME 4588 0803 IF YOU WANT TO BACK UP YOUR ACCUSATIONS !!!! YOU ARE ALL WRONG IS THIS A SITE FOR $$ BA EXPATS ONLY (snip)

Either you used the old google translate trick where you translate yourself into tajikistani five times and back, or you're really good at this. Are you sure you haven't done it before Mr. "Smith"? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back