70 Usd For Taxi From Ezeiza?

... BTW the fare to and from Ezeiza is not the same... you figure this out.
At most airports it's because the driver has to wait in a looooooong line before he gets a fare, or he has to leave empty, losing time/money.

I was told by one taxista that they charge more from Ezeiza because they are principally airport taxis and have to drive all the way back to the airport after they drop you off. Whereas a taxi that brings you to Eze can either wait to grab someone leaving or do trips on their way back into the city

Tienda Leon , Taxi Ezeiza and all other official taxi and remise operators at Ezeiza have to pay a commission to the airport operator - that is the principal reason why they are more expensive.

Anyone know what the current cost of an airport taxi is to congreso?

I've got some friends arriving early in the morning but they wont have any pesos with them and exchanging dollars at the airport is a rip off?
Any options apart from eating up the cost?

Anyone know what the current cost of an airport taxi is to congreso?

I've got some friends arriving early in the morning but they wont have any pesos with them and exchanging dollars at the airport is a rip off?
Any options apart from eating up the cost?

Oh wait ! tell your friends to bring a few electronics for the famous forum Guru named, Joe. And he will come by taxi to the airport to welcome them so they have not to pay for taxi fare into Bs As !...Joe-san are you listening..?

Have them cash a 50 buck bill at the airport , the loss perhaps 18 bucks Even better cash two twenties!. Or request the Ezeiza cab for payment at destination!

In June, Taxi Ezeiza charged me $350 pesos to go to Caballito.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/spa/tarifas

270 going....350 leaving

yes use taxi ezeiza... they will take dollars no need to change money into pesos if you dont have them..... i have used them 20 times with no problems.... i think we post this thread about every couple of months.... cheers

Back