8-N Protest - Ultra Right Wing Pot Bangers?

Couple of photos doing the rounds.

32375_455183294542283_113334757_n.jpg

222424_10151343063867845_1135361420_n.jpg

Someone turn the lights off,providing you have electrickery to turn off?Heavy man.

Why I am surprised at the administration's utter contempt for Thursday's march, I really don't know.
Reading the reactions or references to it by CFK, her ministers and others, one has to ask if they live on another planet, let alone the same country.
They are cooking up a whole pot of trouble.
They know it and it suits them, unfortunately.

Anyone who doesnt take the trouble to inform themselves about the recent past with the ultra right running this country is not only ignorant but also insults everyone else's intelligence.

Thanks for the 3rd grade history lesson but no one is advocating right wing movements. Xtina is attempting to brand this movement of 8Nov as right wing. A simple deflection to exhonorate her bullshit vision of the New Argentina.

Anyone see the video of her in Santa Fe today?

The crowd appeared to be made up almost entirely of children and the few industry guys on the stage with her looked embarrassed to be there!

Here's the video. Its quite bizarre.

The Cacerolas should not be used anymore :D , Empty Cacerola marches by women started in Chile and countries where food was scarce, not the case here. Suggest to use instead hubcaps to bang on.....!! :)

One of the main criticisms of the protest is that, like with the Occupy Wall St. protests, there are no leaders and no demands. Are you the Argentinian version of a burned out hippie?

CFK wrote: "So the only thing I ask is that to each Argentinian, and mainly their leaders, let everyone really say what they think and what they want for the country, with sincerity. Nobody is going to be offended or be bothered," Fernandez wrote. "Well, if there is a group that demands certain things, you have to take the lead and speak clearly. Now please, let no one pretend that I have become contradictory with my own policies, which I have defended since I was 16 years old, the policies and the country that I believe in."

http://edition.cnn.c...html?hpt=ila_c1

The fundamental raison d'etre of the protest is that there is no leader or spokesman.

Back