A Good Restaurant In Ba? Yes, It's Possible!

No offense , but I do believe the photo is from Lord of the Rings. I know how fantasies can run together. Like good restaurants in Buenos Aires , a fantasy.

I generally have no trouble eating well, I haven't the slightest bit of interest how anyone else fills their belly!

You all are SUCH connoisseurs apparently. I LOVE the food in my area. I live in the middle of pizza heaven, which is a VERY bad place for me to live. Accademia, on the corner from my address, has wonderful pizza in my opinion. My son is visiting and as we were eating pizza there lately I said, "Do you like this pizza?" He said, "Yes." I said, "You know the expats here complain about the pizza. They say B.A. doesn't know how to make pizza." He's been all over Europe, including Italy, and he says y'all are probably looking for the kind of pizza they have in the U.S. He agrees with me that the food is good. But then he thinks Argentina is a great place. Of course what difference does that make to anyone. We all like what we like! And rightly so!

I guess it takes all kinds . . . . and in B.A. we definitely have all kinds.

You all are SUCH connoisseurs apparently. I LOVE the food in my area. I live in the middle of pizza heaven, which is a VERY bad place for me to live. Accademia, on the corner from my address, has wonderful pizza in my opinion. My son is visiting and as we were eating pizza there lately I said, "Do you like this pizza?" He said, "Yes." I said, "You know the expats here complain about the pizza. They say B.A. doesn't know how to make pizza." He's been all over Europe, including Italy, and he says y'all are probably looking for the kind of pizza they have in the U.S. He agrees with me that the food is good. But then he thinks Argentina is a great place. Of course what difference does that make to anyone. We all like what we like! And rightly so!

Would you like some crust with your mozzarella?

I think people just get tired of the food here because there is not a huge amount of variety. It can get redundant sometimes, but if you try hard you can find some different kinds of places to eat in this city.

My son is visiting from Uruguay (as stated above) and we were laughing as I read your comments. He said if you think there isn't much variety here, you need to go to Uruguay for a week and when you come back to B.A. you'll thank your lucky stars that you live here--by comparison B. A. is the smorgasbord of variety.

Back