A little bit of good ol' American violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A&A said:
I guess people like this stuff, but to me, if you are really into "the violence" as you say, there are several "good" wars out there happily accepting volunteers. You want to talk tough guy...go do that until feeling like a tough guy is not so important. Then we can discuss the celebration of violence.

And please explain the need for shaving of chest hair? Is the fear of chest hair pulling a concern? Is there no fear of regular hair pulling, just back and body hair pulling?

Awww, A&A, so naive my man. The reason for the shaved chests is so afterwards, back in the lockers/showers, when one fighter is licking and doing some hard sucking on the nipples of the other fighter all that ugly hairy hair doesn't get in the way (come on !!! easy....). Good point on your first paragraph my man - sign up, get your AK loaded up with a totally full, super long magazine, then, be all that you can be (let the shooting begin !!!).... (if you come back kinda messed up, they hand out VICODIN like candy at the VA so ain't a bad deal, just a super magnif buzz mate, feel like a totally numbed out, stomped on, sewer rat, nothing better.... It's a win/win situation....

Just wanted to ask Chopin (is that the username?) Dude, I KNOW you're straight and all that (and lad, believe when I say I believe you 110%, OK?) and boxing is what I would call the definition of true sport but let's just pretend for a single tiny moment that you did swing the "other way". Was just wondering if you would more likely be the pitcher or the catcher? Now, I know you're straight, this is just "imagination/fantasy stuff - just some Sunday morning fun....

Speaking of gays seriously I don't have any kind of problem with them at all, many are highly sensitive artists (I too am an artist) with great taste in things. Live and let live is one of my strongest beliefs. I just don't like the ones that get turned on by half naked men than deny it (not pointing the finger at anyone here what-so-ever, not at all, just sayin') I mean, just let it out, scream it from the mountain tops, from the 7 seas, from the Vatican and White House, from Heaven and Hell !!! I mean, "Let Your Freak Flag Fly High Dude !!!" These proclamations are 100% legit so groove on it for awhile, it's about freedom..... (and FREEDOM'S just another word for "nothing left to lose", you know it... the Krisman and Janis know it too....)

Andy Warhol (painter), Herb Ritts (photographer), Liberace (musician) and Freddie Mercury (singer for QUEEN) were all gay and some of my favorite artists so 'nough said my peeps, AND, you can take ALL OF THAT to the effing mofo Bank mi amigos/amigas !!! He don't lie, he don't lie, he don't lie, The Dudester, Keeping it real in an unreal world for y'all....

AlexfromLA said:
What ? If you're not an mma fan. you shouldn't read this thread.

Pretty simple logic bro.

-----

aight so the fights are over, here are a couple links to the best fights on the card.

http://video.mmator.com/2010/08/dos-santos-vs-nelson.html

http://video.mmator.com/2010/08/silva-vs-sonnen.html

Personally I think the Silva v Sonnen fight was one of the best fights i've seen in quite a while. And Big Country proved what being a tough American S.O.B is all about.

Alex, you are sort of talking to yourself! LOL. Best that we tell you before the white van come to pick you up. ;)

mini said:
Alex, you are sort of talking to yourself! LOL. Best that we tell you before the white van come to pick you up. ;)

Lol,

I'm sure there is a good dry cleaning thread out there for you to entertain yourself with.

I'm just sharing links to great American fights. Don't hate.

A&A said:
Well, I don't know if you can say this is "goood ol' American violence" as combat like this has been taking place in Asia for many many years prior to the UFC stuff. And all the combat, its my understanding as I am not a "fan" who watches, is mostly eastern based martial arts combined with greco-roman grappling.

I guess people like this stuff, but to me, if you are really into "the violence" as you say, there are several "good" wars out there happily accepting volunteers. You want to talk tough guy...go do that until feeling like a tough guy is not so important. Then we can discuss the celebration of violence.

And please explain the need for shaving of chest hair? Is the fear of chest hair pulling a concern? Is there no fear of regular hair pulling, just back and body hair pulling?

I'm completely & totally anti violence. However, I'm not naive enough to think that there are not lots of people who enjoy it and are attracted by it. Frankly, I'd rather the voluntarily get it to a ring and kick each other in the head for an hour where I don't have to pay for nor participate in it. I don't want my tax money spent to send the violently inclined to perpetuate violence on innocent civilians in a war that has no moral grounding.

Lol,

Are you joking ?

The UFC is American. It is owned by Zuffa,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuffa

Which is owned by the Fertitta brothers of Las Vegas.

The Crown prince of Abu Dhabi and Dana White hold minority positions as well. Get your facts straight Jurist.

--------------------------------

I didn't see the fish slapping video, but im betting its pretty funny.

* thumbs up *

AlexfromLA said:
Argentina has many good things, but I find it to be an excessively soft country and sometimes I need a little good ol' American violence to balance me out.
Alex, please put a cap on it, you are an embarrassment: "good ol’ American violence."

Dude shut the fuck up. I understand your old ass has no idea what MMA is. So go talk about cheese or politics. This is just a nasty mean spirited comment from a nasty mean spirited person. You are pathetic dennis.

dennisr said:
Alex, please put a cap on it, you are an embarrassment: "good ol’ American violence."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back