A little bit of good ol' American violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why jump on Alex's ass?
Men have been fighting each other for sport for eons. It's called entertainment. If you don't like it don't watch.
Violence? Give me a break pleeeeease namby pambys.

Seriously. shit. I posted a free link to some American Pay Per View fights from last night and I get a bunch of old people calling me names and going ape shit.

Here's a hint. If you look older than this guy, you probably shouldn't be commenting on this thread because chances are you have no idea what Mixed Martial Arts is.

mick_jagger_lead_narrowweb__300x4310.jpg

AlexfromLA said:
Seriously. shit. I posted a free link to some American Pay Per View fights from last night and I get a bunch of old people calling me names and going ape shit.

Here's a hint. If you look older than this guy, you probably shouldn't be commenting on this thread because chances are you have no idea what Mixed Martial Arts is.

Dude, "ape shit"? Exaggerate much?
Some people discussed, some people think that if grown men want to kick each other in the head they should go for it, some people pointed out you where talking to yourself ;), "ape shit"? Not so much.

mini said:
some people pointed out you where talking to yourself ;), "ape shit"? Not so much.

Really ? Have you seen the replies ? No, quite a few people commented, but it was mostly to criticize me or try to attack me.

One went as far as to post an ad hominem attack for no better reason than him being an angry bitter old man.

Again. If you don't like watching American Combat Sports, or if physcial confrontation scares you even if it's on TV, you don't have to come to this thread because I will periodically be posting links to fights. There is nothing wrong or mean spirited about that, which is more than I can say about some of the posts i've encountered in here.

AlexfromLA said:
Really ? Have you seen the replies ? No, quite a few people commented, but it was mostly to criticize me or try to attack me.

One went as far as to post an ad hominem attack for no better reason than him being an angry bitter old man.

Again. If you don't like watching American Combat Sports, or if physcial confrontation scares you even if it's on TV, you don't have to come to this thread because I will periodically be posting links to fights. There is nothing wrong or mean spirited about that, which is more than I can say about some of the posts i've encountered in here.

Well, to be honest the really long posts I ignore...

If you post it in a public forum you have to know you'll get people who disagree with your idea of fun. Damn, some people on here think it's up to them to decide if complete strangers should have kids or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back